More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zozzon Zozzon

Who do we follow?

Evan Walker - Human Male Refugee/Test Subject

When civilization fell to the Futas, they gave all the male population a choice: either surrender peacefully or be dominated. While most of the men choose to resist, a small handful of guys; the unattractive, virgin, nerdy, and even some of the special ones took the offer and submitted to the Futanari. For some of them, they were not fighters and didn't want to be impaled thru the anus, while others hoped to get laid, something the Futanari promised them when they surrendered. Surprisingly, not only were they telling the truth, but there were more benefits to becoming a refugee.

Evan Walker was a 24-year-old basement dweller at the time the Futanari made first contact. He was overweight, greasy, unhygienic, and never had ever been with a woman, not counting his sex dolls or body pillows. Things soon changed when the Futas started attacking and changing all women into Futas themselves then asked for the men to surrender, promising them that they would be treated like kings and have a pick of any Futa they wished. This felt too good to be true, but what could Evan do? Fight back? Please, he couldn't fight even if his life depended on it. Not to mention, he could have sex with a person, or an alien with a python as big as his flabby arm but that was neither here nor there. Thus, he chose the first option. And he was glad he did.

Within a few weeks of his surrender, not only was Evan given his own quarters on the ship and could sleep with any Futa he wanted, but their scientific alien technology was able to make him fit, give him a sweet-smelling BO, but also fixed all the health problems he had from his lifestyle choices. If you looked at a before and after picture of him, you would never guess it was the same person. Of course, the Futanari did want something in return. This usually involved a sample of semen or to test out a new genetic altering thing to see if it would turn males into Futas, though with very little success. That one week having two dicks was fun though. Either way, life for Evan was better and sweeter than it was back on Earth.

While having a great dream about fucking a giant lady as big as the Statue of Liberty, Evan was wakened up by the feeling of an orgasm, which wouldn't have been strange had he not felt the signs of a tonged and esophagus wrapping around his cock. Looking down, he noticed that he was being given the grapefruit treatment by a white haired Futa, and one of the longest partners he'd had, Venessa, or Ven for short. Compared to most of the Futas, Ven was about the same height as Evan, though he would've been shorter before his enhancements, and she was packing a two-and-a-half-foot monster of a cock, which was considered small for Futanari standards. Still, Evan liked her and seemed to dote on her more, probably because she looked like an anime waifu.

He watched her for a few more minutes as she sucked on his now large dong, taking the full one foot length like it was nothing, before petting her head. Ven looked up at Evan with deep purple eyes as if begging to finish. All he needed to do was nod and she went back to servicing him. As he was being sucked dry, Evan decided to lean back between the pillows of his bed and just...

Wait, typical beds on the ship have only one pillow, and they were not round and squishy. That's when he realized, this wasn't a bed he was laying on, but another Futanari named Gina. A larger Futa, about as tall as a one-story house, with tits the size of smart cars and pole so large that it would make a red wood look like a twig. She was also someone Evan liked to have fun with, even if she was bigger. And it was sometimes amazing to watch Ven take Gina's massive girth and length and not feel pain. Futanari anatomy was amazing.

At first, Evan was content with just spending the whole day getting blown while nuzzled between massive jugs, that is until the intercom rang...

Who's calling?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)