More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Chris131289 Chris131289

Whose story will you follow?

Evan Stone, 26, Hero

Evan Stone

Class: Hero

Stats:

Strength: 10

Vitality: 10

Intelligence: 10

Wisdom: 10

Speed: 10

Heroism: 50

Hero role description:

A hero is defined by his desire to help other people and can only obtain experience if he fights to protect others. He has access to all skills and abilities available in the new world however if his heroism drops below 40 points he will lose all of his abilities and his stats will drop by 2% for every point of heroism below 40. (Not below 1). Heroism can be earned by doing heroic actions and drops either by using Hero only skills or by committing villainous deeds. Once Heroism reaches 100 points he can burn up his points in that stat to temporarily get a boost of up to 16 times for all of his other stats. Afterwards he would end up severely weakened until his Heroism recovers back to 40, after using the Heroism burst ability he regenerates 2 points every hour up to a maximum of 50.

Character background:

Evan has mostly been a shut-in for as long as he remembers, usually only leaving his house when he gets a feeling that someone is in danger within a distance he can reach to help. After figuring out what this 6th sense like ability was he could no longer help it but always head out to save people in need despite putting himself in danger doing so.

Abilities:

Hero's senses: Evan can sense when a person in his vicinity is in danger and needs his help.

Heroism Burst: Multiplies Evans stats for up to 60 minutes, shorter depending on how many times the multiplication should be (up to 16 times in which case the burst only lasts for 2 minutes).

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)