More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AbachiiWolf AbachiiWolf

Who does that happen to be?

Evan Blanch - An Older Man Working for a Super Villain

It was a quiet day in Bosworth Park. A large shadow moves across the park. People quickly look up to see who created it. It wasn’t a bird or a plane. It was a hero. This was no ordinary hero. It was an A rank hero Jet. Everyone was trying to get a picture, but he was moving too fast. In this world, almost everyone wanted to be a hero.

There was a man that didn’t want to be a hero. An older man was sitting on a bench while feeding the pigeons. When people saw him, they would think that he was in his seventies. His real age is forty-two. In his younger days, he wanted to be a hero like everyone else. When it was found out that he was born without a Super Power, his life almost came to an end. He started to look into other ways to be a hero. While he was researching, he found that it was difficult to become a hero. Heroes on the train have to go to a special school to learn how to control their powers. On average it takes about six years to master their powers. There are also a bunch of tests that they must go through to be allowed to use their power in public. Otherwise, they have to take a pill that suppresses their power. Looking at all the many challenges to becoming a hero, he was glad he wasn’t born with Super Powers.

There was some downside to not having powers. The powerless often obey the command of the powered. All through his life, he has been bullied, beaten, and almost killed by a Power. Powered people can only go to a special school at the age of fourteen. When someone develops their power at an early age, they often use it without getting caught. Now a day, it’s easy to get caught using powers. Yet when the man was young, many people were abusing their power. Also, if they take the pill that suppresses their power, It doesn’t mean that it fully takes away their powers. It only gives them a fraction of their power to use. With that fraction and six years of training. They can still use it to get a head-on in life.

After he was done feeding the pigeons, he got out his sub to eat. Before he could take a bite, his phone buzzed with a message. Already knowing who it was from, he pulled up his phone and read the message. It read, “Get Back Immediately, Igor.” Knowing the messenger doesn’t like to wait. He typed, “Yes Mistress.” After sending the message, he let out a heavy sigh. Take one bite of his sub. Then throwing the rest in the trach. He started to walk toward his job.

The building he works at is one of the biggest buildings in the city. It holds over six hundred employees. When anyone talks about the company, they say it’s the best place to work in the city. Evan would say that he works in the worst place in the world. To get to the place he needs to be, he takes the elevator and waits until he’s the only one left. After everyone is gone, he inserts an ID card into a special slot that most people would miss. Then press the elevator buttons in a certain order that takes him to floor negative fifty. For the general public, there is no negative fifty. Only a handful of employees know, including himself. As the elevator reaches the floor, the door opens to show the real person that owns the building. The supervillain, Mistress Creo.

“You’re late Igor,” said Creo. She purposely uses a different name when addressing Evan. She sits in her chair and looks at the many monitor screens.

“I beg for forgiveness Mistress,” Evan said giving his most pleading tone. “The people on the elevator—”

“I don’t want to hear your excuses,” she said cutting him mid-sentence. “Get over here, right now.”

Mistress Creo is a supervillain that is known for her super intelligence and the power to change non-organic substances into any shape or form. Uses her power to create terrifying weapons of mass destruction. The weapons are often sold on the black market. They can be used to fight against the heroes. Many people in the supervillain community are waiting for the next weapon to be on the market. She also has a fan website.

Evan walked them across the room. He tries to look from the screen that she was upset. All of the screens were showing video, image, or comment about Creo. He has worked for her for a while, so he figured there was a high chance that it was a comment about her.

“I see,” he said while pretending to know about it. “That comment is really bad.”

“To think that there is someone that has balls to criticize how I look,” she said. “Saying that need to show off my breasts implant to stop the cops. My breasts aren’t implants! They are all-natural!”

Evan wasn’t sure if that was true, but they were the biggest breasts he had ever seen. Not even the Pornstars he knew were as big. He sometimes wonders what they feel like. Then he would know if they are real or not. Her dark skin, thin waist, and huge ass would make most men stop in their tracks.

“This person needs to be punished,” she claimed. “I want you to find this person.” She passed the keyboard to him.

Evan takes it and begins his search. Only using a single comment to find someone can be difficult. If they use different accounts to hide it can be almost impossible. For Evan, it’s only a simple game of tick-tack-toe. It took him many years to reach the level of a super genius. He often wishes that he had never met Creo, so he wouldn’t have to be a henchman. He was sick and tired of Creo taking all the credit for creating the weapons of mass destruction. The only reason that he obeyed for so long, is that she implanted a small bomb at the base of his skull.

“Here Mistress,” he said after finishing his search. “The person you wanted.”

“Good job,” she praised him. “Look like your bathroom privileges won’t be taken away tonight.”

“You are too kind Mistress.” That was one of the greatest news to hear. He often has to hold in his pee until he leaves for work. He stays at his job until midnight.

“Yes, yes thank you.” She took in the praise. “Now be quiet and let me read.”

“John Doe,” she reads from the monitor. “He is 35 and still lives with his parents. His hobby is recreating his favorite movies using cats.” She gave a small laugh after reading that.

“Working as a gas station with a salary of…” She had a re-look at his pitiful salary. “Now that is a crime, the gas station is paying him that much. Ha! It almost makes me pity the man, but I don’t show pity. His address is… Not too far from the city, good.” There was a look that Evan recognized on Creo’s face. It’s a look that she is about to enjoy killing someone.

She hopped off the chair and gestured to Evan to follow. She walked in stiletto heels that displayed her firm ass. They reach a room that holds many outfits Creo owns. They may look similar, yet each one was designed for different fighting scenarios. He thought that she would go for the bloody red color or the malevolent green. Instead, she chooses the night sky purple color. Her outfit was a tight one-piece suit with a v-neck design. It shows some of her breasts. Next came her long leather gloves and boots with a built-in forcefield and rocket booster. Lastly is her mask and cape. The mask has a built-in camera, so she can record her killing. The cape doesn’t have any function. Creo wanted a cape in all of her outfits.

As she was changing, Evan stood outside the door, still within earshot to hear any order that may be given. After she was done, she placed her curly hair into a ponytail and put on makeup to hide her blemishes. He once told her that she didn’t have any blemishes. She didn’t like what he said, so he became her test dummy for two weeks. It was a miracle that he didn’t die. Looking in the full-length mirror, she tapped the outfit so that it suddenly started to glow. It morphs into sportswear with a sports bra and shorts that were still the same color. He couldn’t tell which outfit was sexier.

“This camouflage will suffice,” she said. Evan merely nodded in agreement. “Don’t you merely nod? I want to hear an answer from you.” She made a red button appear in her hand.

“That outfit looks really good on you Mistress,” he quickly blurred out.

She smiled and walked to the elevator. Evan was also walking behind her. After pressing the elevator’s call button, she turns around to Evan.

“Hand me the blueprint designs for the weapon I wanted you to create,” she said while having her hand out. “Also, bring me the materials to make the weapon.”

Knowing that he had only until the elevator arrived, Evan raced to his desk and almost tripped on his foot. He scavenges through all of his paperwork. Eventually, he found it. Then move toward where Creo holds all of her metals. She has so many different types of metal that some aren’t from this world. Quickly finding them, he carried them to Creo. The weight of them was heavier than he could lift. Somehow he found the strength to carry them to Creo. Getting back to Creo, he first handed over the blueprints to her. She took her time scanning it. Evan’s face became red from holding the metals. He knew if he dropped a single one, his head would blow off.

After she finished, she crumpled up the paper and threw them at Evan’s face. Then tapped each metal. They began to glow and floated to Creo’s hand. It morphed into a gun with wires and blinking lights. She pointed at Evan. He closed his eyes to play along with her game. Choosing a different target, she pointed it at something on Evan’s desk. The gun shoots a beam like a bullet at a bobblehead. The target was a cover by starry night that folded into itself.

“It worked,” she said. “Now if any pathetic heroes get in my way, I could send them to another dimension. This gun will make me a huge profit.” she was acting like she thought up the idea and spent days drawing blueprints. Evan always hated that someone would take all of his credit.

Evan makes all of her weapons and her gadgets. If he had powers, then someone would have noticed him sooner. Throughout his life, he has been to cheat or to come up with an idea for a superpower individual. Unfortunately, he can’t escape from Creo. His latest owner.

“Igor,” she yelled to grab his attention. “I want you to finish the other project that I so kindly asked you to make. I wanted it done before I come back.” With that as her final command, she walked into the elevator.

What will Evan do while Mistress Creo is gone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)