More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darkblader Darkblader

Who are you?

Evan, the son of a guard, aspiring to defeat the Monster Girl Dominion

Your name is Evan, an 18 year old young man who since very early years of your life bore a grudge towards monster girls. Even before the appearance of Monster Girl Dominion, your father, a guard at your town had been killed while fighting an especially savage tribe of monster girls who suddenly attacked it. Raised by your mother, you always trained against her wishes, to become a hero who would save the world from the monster girl menace.

With the emergence of the Monster Girl Dominion, your goal had become clear. Defeat the Empress, and once and for all end the times of monster girls menacing the human kingdoms!

Now, as the Monster Girl Dominion lands are getting dangerously close to borders of your kingdom, you decided to take up arms. Having just a little bit of self-training in using a sword and a shield that you inherited from your father, you said your goodbyes to your mother and set out on a journey to take down the dangerous monster girls.

You are now in the kingdom of Revaria, just a few hours away from the the capital, which is named after kingdom itself. Perhaps you should head there first to seek audience with the king, or at least get properly armed? As your clothes are hardly a proper armor for combat.
Eventually you could try going elsewhere in the kingdom, to train yourself in combat against some more against real monster girls, since you haven't encountered any in your life so far, all your knowledge about monster girls comes from encyclopedias released to help people avoid being enslaved by them.

Where do you decide to go first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)