More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Eliza1995 Eliza1995

What happens now?

Eureka it works!

As the coldness spreads from within my legs, I feel something coursing through my body. A bodily warmth that swells through me despite the coldness in the beginning. The next moment my breath grew heavy and for some reason it was getting harder to breath. I felt no pain but everything felt numb as my body very slowly slumped to the floor, laying down my motor functions seizes completely including my heart. But I am still aware, still conscious, unable to speak.

Then suddenly, and electric shock rippled from my chest, like someone giving me a shock from the defibrillator, my chest arches upward as I took in the deepest breath I ever took in my entire life.

I look at my hands and body, everything seems the same and intact.

"Well that was anti climactic" I say looking at myself and getting up "For who sir? you or the nonexistent audience that you think are from the Truman show"
I sneer and say "Silence Pip, your sense of humor are a testament to my genius but I..I mean..sigh......in any case lets try this out"

Thinking to myself, I suddenly feel a wave of consciousness, voices beeping within and suddenly I see someone...I see myself, from behind. Like a 3rd person view. Yes this must be the spatial awareness the nano machines granted as it swirls around in my brain enhancing my cognitive capabilities, but for the main part.

I gotta concentrate I gotta think of an image, something I know, something well thought out...

What do you think of?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)