More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Eliza1995 Eliza1995

What do you think of?

Mrs.Watson my 6th grade biology teacher

As i shut my eyes, the image of a woman appears before me, someone that hated me because of my genius intellect at the age of 12 and I humiliated her for not knowing her subject properly. But that's not what resonated within me, I remembered something else. She very was tall for a woman if his memory serves, standing at 6'1 tall. I remembered her D-cup rack, that for 12 year old me didn't understand how could such weight be carried around. Sure enough, her tiny lips and short auburn hair came back to me too.

And then there was coldness, I opened my eyes and I felt a shift within my view but more important a shift within me, it was hot, so hot like my inside were burning, my body started sweating as I was clearly dripping wet from all the pores of my body. A wave of pain rushes through me centering at my gut as I bucked down to clench my abdomen as I fell over. I twitched and turn, waiting for the pain to subside as I can feel my consciousness slipping.

*Deep within Eli's body, his organs were being transmuted, warped and moved around, new organs were being made by the second. From bone structure and muscle density, everything was being changed at a molecular level. Particularly a new organ in the abdomen, the formation of the womb along with the ovaries one each side, complete with a functioning uterus and going down the cervix forms. The vaginal canals seeps down towards his ever shrinking schlong*

Was the shift successful?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)