More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by conkers024 conkers024

Choose your character

Euphemia (the young wood elf)

Euphemia was the youngest female elf in her village at 108 years old, she was barely considered an adult. Called Euphemia by birth, her father nonetheless preferred to address her as Effie and it had caught on with everyone else. Many of the men including some in her own household would ogle her. She had fair skin, long blonde hair and river blue eyes. Her slim figure and revealing outfits attracted attention wherever she went. She had never taken a lover into her bed but she did enjoy flirting with and teasing the men. As an archer capable of rivaling the skills of any men in the village, she was allowed to go on hunts as her father a 700 year old elf, rested at home. Effie decided to bring her younger brother on the hunt this morning, she could use his help carrying the game back home. She wore a dark green dress with a gold trim that exposed both her shoulders and cleavage and barely covered her ass along with a pair of knee high sandals. An enchanted wooden bow with intricate carvings was her weapon of choice. She was hoping to catch a few rabbits for a stew she had already begun preparing before leaving for the hunt.

She left her humble wooden treetop hut a few hours past dawn, sliding down a rope to reach the ground. She had already caught two rabbits when she saw it. A blood dragon howling in pain, flying erratically through the sky. Her brother quickly searched for a spot to hide but Effie was transfixed on what seemed impossible to her. With her superior elven eyes she was able to make out a dark figure, a man dressed in all black hanging from the dragon's leg. The man pointed a small object in his hand at the Dragon's neck and Effie watched as the man seemingly cast a spell, the dragon's neck turned a dark blue color and the beast began spiraling out of the sky.

Effie quickly hopped from one branch to the next, trying desperately to reach the top of the towering tree. Her younger brother called for her bellow, he was not as experienced a climber as she was and elected to stay on the ground. Effie had her doubts however as she wasn't entirely unsure he hadn't stayed behind simply to get a peek up her skirt. Just two days prior the little perv had attempted to watch her as she bathed in the river. Once atop the tree she was able to make out where the dragon had landed.

One branch after another, Effie hastily made her way across the forest jumping from one tree to another without thought. Her brother had been left far behind but she was too focused to notice. Finally she dropped onto the ground, pulled her bow, nocked her arrow and pushed through the underbrush until she came upon a clearing where the Dragon's body lay. Her eyes widened in disbelief at the headless corpse of the beast. Just a few feet away lay the monster's massive head. She finally confirmed it, there had been an armored man and he was wounded, resting against the Dragon's head. The man looked her in the eyes, he didn't blink, his expression was tense, it made her uncomfortable. She took a step forward but stopped when he pointed his weapon at her. The small spell casting weapon in his fist that she had just witnessed kill a blood dragon was now pointed at her.

Talk it out? Attack?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)