More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wolfo Wolfo

Who will we follow?

Eugene while Adorabat Is in college

Near the outskirts of Pure Heart Valley is where large mansion that belongs to Eugene, father of Adorabat, is.

Eugene is sitting on his large couch, newspaper and coffee in hand (er, wing). After a few minutes of solving the daily crossword puzzle, he sighs and looks out the window. As he see birds flying, he begins to reminisce about Adorabat, his little gem.

He thinks about her first words, her first steps, her first time flying, her first time flying into a tree, and many other moments.

Ever since his wife Sonara died, adorabat has been the one thing he cared about above all other things. He swore to protect her. He then thinks about the day when he learned about her secretly working for the pure heart sheriff's department and how she ended up saving him from a monster later that day.

Despite being so young she was so strong, and as she grew up she became even stronger to the point where she was protecting him more that he protected her.

However, as she turned 18, he also noticed something else change about her. She started acting different, more loving to Eugene more........slutty. She would randomly sit in his lap, drop stuff seemingly on purpose and bent down to pick it up, and take showers with the door open. Eugene couldn't help but notice it and it didn't help that no one in pure heart valley wears clothes really.

Eugene bites his lip as he remembers one specific day after Adorabat came home from the sheriff's department. Without warning she walked in Eugene's room, locked the door, and she him on the bed. Eugene knew quickly what was happening and tried to stop her, but due to all her training with Mao Mao she was much stronger than him.

Eugene was stroking his now erect dick as he remembers how she him and how even if he knew it was wrong, he loved every second of it. He loved how she held him down as she sucked him off, he loved how she made him cum down her throat and all over her face before she mounted him, and he especially loved how she him to take her virginity. She fucked him for what seemed like hours and he's lucky he was able to pull her off before he came in her pussy.

"Oh adorabat, I miss you~" Eugene moaned to himself as he jerks off. Since that day, adorabat would randomly fucked Eugene any time she was horny. Day, night, inside the mansion, out shopping, in the movie theater, it didn't matter, if she wanted that cock she would have it. One day, Eugene just accepted and gave her a taste of her own medicine. He went into her room while she was on the bed watching YouTube or something and without warning shoved his cock into her ass.

His plot didn't go so well as she enjoyed it but it still felt good. For two years they fucked each other whenever they wanted.

One day however, adorabat decided to do more with her life than sex and being a sheriff, so she decided to apply for a college and got accepted. Eugene was happy for her until they both realized that the college was far away and she'd have to move out. After a tearful farewell and a long hot sex session, she left for college.

That was 4 months ago and Eugene hasn't had sex since. He missed her and her ass so much and thinking about her was the only way he could cum. He was stroking his cock faster as he got closer to cumming. He kept thinking about Adorabat and-

KNOCK KNOCK

"Ahh! J-just a second!!" Eugene was caught off guard and stop fapping. He stood up and realized he was still hard. Blushing, he grab the newspaper and held it so it covered his cock and he walked to the door, a bit angry as the person kept knocking.

"I-i'm coming I'm coming!" He shouted. He grabs the door knob and opens the door.

Who is at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)