More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Whiteskorpion Whiteskorpion

Who is the guest?

Ethan and Nathan, Cosplay Twins

Through the door come two boys who are actually look completely alike except for the fact that one wears glasses and the other has his hair combed to the left instead of the right.

This is Ethan and Nathan, they're twins, they've known John for a while and the three of them actually get along pretty well. What everyone at school actually knows is that the two boys have a great passion for cosplaying. And the two have tried multiple times to get John to cosplay with them.

Ethan: Wow, you didn't lie to either of us. John has really shrunk.

Nathan: OK that's cool.

Emma grins and crosses her arms over her chest.

Emma: I told you. I knew I wasn't the only one who think this is cool. So what do you guys think about our deal?

John leans against the front door and raises an eyebrow.

John: Deal?

Nathan: She shrinks us both and also makes clones of us.

Ethan: And for that you finally cosplay with us.

John shakes his head.

John: I never agreed to this condition.

Ethan: Why not?!

Nathan: Just cosplay with us, what's so bad about it?

John: I have nothing against cosplaying. My problem is that you keep trying to make me cosplay a girl!

Emma seems surprised and gives the twins a surprised look.

Emma: Wait. Really?

The two boys nod.

Nathan: He would look so cute as a girl.

Ethan: Yeah!

John blushes and looks away.

John: Shut up!

Emma looks back and forth between the three boys until an idea comes to her that makes her grin.

Emma: I have an idea! John, you will cosplay with them or I will never-

She takes out her wand, waves it once and a light shoots out of the wand, hitting John. He doesn't feel a big change except that he feels something cold on his privates. He opens his pants a little and sees that there is a chastity cage around his penis.

Emma: Free you from that.

John: What the hell Emma!

Emma: I just don't think it's fair. Both of your friends try to make you try new stuff and you always say no. Depending on how you behave with them, I'll free you again. So let's get down to business.

Emma looks at the twins and sees them both nodding. She took out her wand and hit her with the shrink spell. It doesn't take long for the two to be the same size as John. The two high five each other and head towards the house, but Emma stops them again.

Emma: Before I forget, there is a magic closet in the house where you can find any cosplay you want. Well, have fun!

And with that she goes out. The two boys continue towards the house, reaching the still shocked John. They feel kinda bad for their friend shake him a little.

Ethan: Come on John, it won't be that bad. Try it at least once.

Nathan: If you still don't like it then we'll blow the whole thing off. Deal?

John looks at them both in shock but also with joy on his face.

John: Deal. Thanks boys!

Nathan: Hey we are friends, it wouldn't be right to you like that.

Ethan: Try it out atleast once, if you still don't like it, no problem. But then you must also speak the truth. Don't just say "no" even though you liked it.

John nods, the three of them go inside and move into the living room.

Nathan: So who from which series do we cosplay? What do you mean Ethan?

Ethan: Mhh how about...

(Author's Note: Everyone is welcome to give some ideas or make requests.)

Which series?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)