More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Phantom23 Phantom23

Who are you?

Ethan Kenway - Heir to a wealthy family

Ethan Kenway had just turned 18, finally after 4 years of hard work, he graduated college at a young age.

Ethan was a athletically fit young man with short black unkept hair he got from his mother and blue eyes he got from his father.

His parents were harsh with his studies but did give him so time to have fun... Sometimes.

Now that he graduated and so young, his parents were very proud and gave him gifts.

His mother gifted him with a mansion in the mountains that his parents had for a vacation home.

His father gave him a job at the family business, luckily, he was already doing it before his father officially gave him the job and he was good at it, a plus was being able to do it from home.

But the real gift was enough money to buy from ReadDream!

The conversation between his mom and dad was awkward, his mom was a bit miffed by it but his father pointed out they had Sebastian Michaelis as their butler making his mom quiet down with a blush and rebutted that he had Tohru the dragon maid as their maid.

Yeah... His parents were a bunch of weebs.

Ethan was given enough money for two girls but he could earn to buy more and create a small harem.

After moving into his new home, Ethan was in his new office on the computer, going to the RealDream website, he looks through the list of characters that they currently has in stock.

Best characters of Anime, Games, Movies even Cartoons... Wow Jessica Rabbit is sold out... Multiple variants of her.

But Ethan was not looking for her.

He was looking for a certain girl...

Going to the movies section he finally found her. The Scarlet Witch of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Wanda Maximoff

He loved her looks, her super hero outfits and especially her sakovian accent, he shuddered when he heard it.

Thankfully RealDreams was able to control Wanda's powers, having a reality changing witch in stocks and not having a way to stop her powers would be stupid.

He picked the post Endgame and Pre WandaVision version of her.

He would help mend her broken heart.

And that's one!

But who would be the next girl...

Who's the next character?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)