More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blackclover77 blackclover77

Who's the person that the living piece of clothing/clothes meet?

Ethan, 21 year old guy

Ethan wakes up late Monday morning groggily from his nap in his apartment. Thankfully for him he had no classes today so he didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn as usual, but the more sleep didn't stop him from being tired. After doing his daily morning routine he bent down to get his slippers which once again somehow ended up deep under his bed which prevented him from getting the mail outside. This time however he heard a large rip sound as he bent down. He winced as soon as he heard clearly knowing what ripped. Just to make sure he took off his sweatpants and inspected them realizing there was now a large tear on the seat of his pants going all the way to the crotch.

"Great! That was my last good pair of sweats!" he told himself.

"Looks like I'm going to have to go to the clothing store today." he said disgruntled considering it was a while away.

"Well there's goes my day off." Ethan said a little saddened.

After throwing away the ripped sweatpants he then got dressed and made his way towards the nearest bus stop. After an hour or two he ended up at the mall to shop for possibly a new pair of sweats today.

Which part of the clothing store does Ethan head to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)