More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Marauderr Marauderr

The Ladies:

Esmeralda: fat ass, tiny chest

In this day an age, any group of men can discuss the validity of "tits or ass" indefinitely. While everyone has an opinion, most can agree having a good amount of both is the best option. However, not all are so lucky.

Take Esmeralda for instance. The 25 year old Latina is, by any measure, an attractive woman. Standing 5'6, Esmeralda has long black hair (reaching her mid back), a small, pretty face, and deep brown eyes. She has, in her mind, perfect color skin, a little darker then olive, but still not too distinctly dark.

However, like any person, Esmeralda has her self-conscious demons. For her, it's a dual-package. First, there's no denying she has very, very small breasts. She wears a size 32A bra, but even that is generous. Really, besides having perky nipples, her chest is embarrassingly small, especially for her height. As a teenager, Esmeralda kept waiting and waiting for her breasts to grow, even a little. Alas, while this never happened, other aspects of her body certainly did increase.

By her adulthood, Esmeralda had a huge ass, by any standard. Despite controlling her weight (she had a very small gut because of working out), her ass always was one of the biggest on her school. While she was grateful to have it because of her lack of breasts, it also caused problems. First, being attractive is the goal for almost anyone, but for Esmeralda (who certainly wasn't prude, but not overly promiscuous), it was always difficult to know who was watching her backside, and when. Often throughout her life, she would turn around to suddenly see men clumsily pretend they were actually looking at their phones. While in a way this flattered her, most of the time it creeped her out. Also, because of the big discrepancy between her chest and her ass, buying matching bra and panties was impossible. So, she often, if not always, wore mismatching underwear, much to the amusement of her classmates in the locker room.

As an adult, Esmeralda lives a successful life, but her fear and embarrassment about her body never went away.

What is Esmeralda doing today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)