More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which females shall you want to see?

Esdeath-Time stop

"Stop!" Esdeath immediately froze in her tracks.

Esdeath's position has her aiming her sword with her left hand right at Tatsumi's neck, an inch further and he surely would be impaled. She sports a cocky, dominating grin with her legs bending a bit.

Right before this had happened, Esdeath had been trying to Tatsumi to be her upon seeing him fight in the tournament. "Sorry, but I can't do that." Esdeath raises her sword to Tatsumi. "Then die." Fortunately, Tatsumi had a hidden power, the stoppage of time.

He didn't know how he got it, but he just recently found out about a day ago. Testing the limits, fucking the girls in the Night Raid while time is stopped. However, nothing compared to this.

Tatsumi slyly crouched under her pointy sword. "With just one word, you are completely helpless and are victim to my actions." Esdeath remained frozen in her position.

He walked right next to her to the point where he was able to smell her natural scent as he came across her chest. "God. They're so humongous." Her tits were pressed against each other do to her stance, making them look so savory. Tatsumi lunged his face in. He used his hands to push the tits against his face while using his snake-like tongue to cover every nook and cranny of her wonderful chest.

His saliva began to moisten her dry boobs. Gasping for air, Tatsumi begins his aim at her gorgeous face. He grabs her head with both of his hands and tilts it to his face and jumps into her mouth. It was so arousing for him to see her dominating stare while he was defiling her. He used his fingers to nudge her tongue over her lips. Her tongue was quite cold and dry too. "Maybe this will make you wet." He said, leaning back and spitting into her open mouth. Strings of saliva were connected from his mouth to hers.

Tatsumi at this point was satisfied enough to die happy, as he slowly positioned his neck right in front of Esdeath's sword. He let out a big grin as he said "Resume."

The sword instantly plunged straight through his throat, he stayed conscious for a little bit after that, on the iron slab before finally closing his eyes.

"Hmph!" Esdeath let out a sigh as she walked away, unaware of what just happened.

End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)