More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bigcfnm Bigcfnm

How will I end up naked?

Escape artist

I have always enjoyed watching magic shows and escape artists as a child, so much so that i have become quite the amateur escape artist myself. I've successfully re-created several classic illusions already. My mother in law is also passionate about magic shows, so she has been helping me by being my assistant.

I was growing tired of just redoing every one else's tricks all of the time and needed to come up with something original. Most escapes involve the magician trying to escape "certain ", or "great bodily harm". I thought to myself, what if i try to escape humiliation. That's not something you see everyday.

After much research and brainstorming i finally did it, i had an idea. I am going to be chained to the hand rail in an elevator butt naked. I will start at the top floor, ill have to undo the chains and stop the elevator before it reaches the bottom and just to be extra "ballsy" im going to leave all of my clothes on the top floor so i have to reset the elevator to return to the top.

I ran this idea by my mother in law who was kind of in shock at first and kept asking if i really wanted to do this because she might see me naked along with several other women. I said yes as long as you're ok with it. She said she didn't mind, she enjoys looking at embarrassed naked men. I told her to round up as many ladies as she could to witness the elevator opening at the bottom to reveal either a clothed me, or a very naked me.

The day has finally arrived. I have made several practice runs while fully clothed, all successful. The location we chose is a very busy downtown bank. The lobby is always full and there are always plenty of young female tellers behind the desk. My mother in law did an excellent job recruiting an all female audience consisting mostly of women i know. Me and my mother in law get to the top floor. She looks away as I undress. Im still not convinced that i can pull it off, so i leave my underwear on and wrap the towel around my waist. Once im covered up, i enter the elevator. She follows me in with the chains and locks and proceeds to chain me up. Once everything is locked she asks me if im ready. By now the fact that im standing so close to her while almost naked, has got my nerves going. There are also about twenty ladies downstairs waiting to see hopefully a very naked and embarrassed me. So i think im ready. I give her the go ahead, she turns her back to me and snatches off my towel, i watch her blue jean clad ass walk away with what she thought was my last stitch of clothing draped over her shoulder. This makes my penis hard as a rock. Just before she exits the elevator she turns back to take a quick glance just to make sure im really naked. She notices that i tried to be sneaky and leave my underwear on. She looked at me and shook her finger at me and said " now you know you're not supposed to be wearing those undies, im coming over there and im gonna strip you completely naked!" She walks towards me and i beg her to please let me keep my underwear on, but she isn't having it. She grabs the waist band and instead of pulling them down, she decided to rip them clean off my butt. Once im naked, she slaps my hard penis causing it to bob around wildy. She pushes the ground floor button and smiles at me as the doors shut. Her turning around and watching was definitely not part of the plan.

This is it, time to get to wor....... oh,shit! I forgot the key! Im barreling down the elevator shaft now, butt naked, doomed for a certain humiliation. All of those ladies and their cameras! My mother in law knows that im supposed to return shortly to retrieve my clothes. She is patiently waiting with my towel ready, when she looks over and sees the key on the table. This cause her to laugh hysterically because she knows whats about to happen. She grabs the key and heads for the stairwell. Which is going to take awhile to climb down. The one thing she forgot to grab was my clothes or my towel. She leaves them up there where some lady thought it would be a good idea to pick them up and toss them out.

3, 2 , 1, G. Ding.... oh know here it comes. Im facing the door totally naked with a raging hard on when it begins to open. Im squirming around trying to hide somehow which is causing by boner to bounce around. I start to see all of the shocked female faces and here all of the gasps, then the laughter starts! Some of the older ladies in the front, enter the elevator for a better view and so they can pinch my bare butt. Camera flashes are going off every where. My mother in law finally makes it down to set me free. And she is laughing just as hard at my naked show. She undoes the chains and sets the elevator up to go back to the top floor. I feel a little bit better , but im still stuck in an elevator naked with my mother in law. We finally reach the top floor to retrieve my clothes, only to discover they were gone.

I realize now that i will be leaving the building butt naked with my mother in law. We head back down but this time the elevator stops on a few floors only for us to gain few more female passengers. At the first stop i ask my mother in law to help hide me. She tells me to stand behind her and grab her hips and press myself in to her back. That way when we leave only your butt will be showing. We enter the lobby still full of the ladies from the audience and we begin to make our way through the crowd, with my bare dick resting on her clothed butt. All while getting my bare butt pinched and smacked.

How will the ride home go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)