More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cbstorymaster Cbstorymaster

Where would you go?

Escape doors

You walk to the Escape doors and open it. In front of you is a long hallway with a doors at the end. You take a few steps forward but you step on something that reminds some kind of trigger. It click and right after that a big wooden paddle swing from the right side wall and smack right to your boobs under the white tank top.

You step back holding your hurting soft boobs but suddenly another paddle swing from the left side towards your ass hitting it hard. Your ass get red and you make a smaller step forward expecting the first boobs paddle to trigger again. But instead of that a third paddle drive up from the floor smacking right to your pussy. You hold your pussy and cross your shaking legs as you feel a little wet spot on your grey shorts.

As you recover you step over the trigger and walk forward. You notice that there are two doors on the each side of the hall. On the right side are doors with like nunchaku symbol on it and on the left side doors there are handcuffs symbol. If you decide to walk forward there are many holes in the ground and a motion detection sensors around.

Where would you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)