More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dracone dracone

Onto the Rest of the Story?

Erotic Changes

“We have had enough of the ponies only giving praise to our sister,” declared Princess Luna to herself. She was in a set of erotic silver armor. However, calling it armor would be pretty generous given how impractical and skimpy it was; the armor bore her symbol on the front of the panty-like groin guard and pasty-like chest piece, and the crescent moons were on the center of all the pieces. “We will make it so that our subjects know the glory of the night!”

With a glow of her horn, Luna began to enter the dreamscape and visit the dreams of several politically and financially influential ponies and planted what she called the Noctis Seed in each of them. These would grow into a midnight blue “flower” she called the “Night Flower” and would make it so the ponies’ mind in question would become followers of the night and dedicated her cause no matter what. Luna only placed these flowers in the minds of adult ponies. She planted modified versions that looked like a white flower ringed by midnight blue leaves in the minds of foals that both slept and tried to be active at night with what she called the “Moon Seed,” which would grow into what she called the “Moon Flower” and would ensure she had a following of ponies young and matured. Her sister was mostly unaware of Luna’s machinations, having grown fascinated by her new anatomical growths and spent far more time doing research on the appendage and its accessories to get a better understanding of her body.

Luna usually didn’t turn her power inwards, but she felt it necessary to find why both she and Celestia had grown stallion genitals. All Luna could find was a strange plant in their mindscapes; she couldn’t determine what the plant’s purpose was, but it seemed to be causing their psyches and physical forms to be expressed in a manner they hadn’t just a year ago. Celestia and Luna also found themselves desiring to drive their new anatomical parts into various mares they interacted with. Thankfully, they could hide their new growths from outside view with a simple enchantment on their attires, but that was a stopgap measure at best. The royal sisters could feel a conflict brewing between them; this wasn’t all that unexpected, siblings were prone to having conflicts with each other from time to time.

To mitigate these aggressive tendencies towards each other, the royal sisters would often play various war games with each other. The planned pseudo-conflict was still a few weeks out, both were hard at work with their duties and concocting battle plans for the game, but both were unaware this would be all for not. Before their game could begin, the two would be involved in an incident that would change the very course of Equestria’s history.

****************************************************************************

Celestia looked over her choices; what did she want to go with for the day? The slightly revealing gold armor with bronze accents? The really revealing armor that had no accents? Or her new excessively revealing armor with platinum accents? Well, it would be rude to the smith who made it to not try wearing it just once; it even had an enchantment in the groin guard to compact and hide her new stallion parts. Flare Hammer was a talented smithing pony; it was why she was ordained the royal smith. That said, the mare had minimal experience working with gold or silver before meeting with the royal sisters. To prove she was up for the task, she was tasked with making some random items both sisters asked her for from gold for Celestia and silver for Luna. Celestia nodded to herself and put on the excessively revealing armor.

The groin guard, if you could call it that, was barely big enough to cover Celestia’s slit, but left her plot for all the world to see with a thin line of gold riding up the center of the back to connect to the rest of the piece’s upper part. And the chest piece was barely more than metal pasties that barely covered her nipples with a gold chain between them. Granted, all the features that were underneath were coated with a line of enchanted cotton and wool meshed together to form a distinct fabric that would help avoid irritation and the metal clinging to the wearer of the armor.

Celestia had noticed her taste in attire, that of her sister, and that of a significant number of Equestrian citizens had been getting continually more scandalous. Still, nopony seemed to mind or care too much, so she just let it slide. Besides, it wouldn’t do for a ruler of Equestria to not show off the nation’s latest trends. That said, what her sister had told her about the mindscape of the both of them did bother her. How and when had the strange plant been planted in their psyches? Who or what did that? How had they done it? Why did they do it? When had it happened? There were just too many questions. The biggest being, if that’s what their mindscapes were like, what did it mean for their citizens?

Attire all over Equestria, not just Canterlot, was getting more scandalous and erotic, and the royal sisters seemed to be affected by this desire to have such attire themselves. Celestia hesitated to think what this meant for the country’s more rural areas; they had always been a bit less conservative than the more metropolitan parts of the country. The thought of some farm ponies going around without any attire at all began to gallop through her mind, their nude bodies showing off their form in all their glory; she felt her penis twitch for a moment and did her best to shake the thought from her mind.

****************************************************************************

Luna stood proudly in the dreamscape, her extremely revealing armor on her form. She had dealt with some incredibly kinky nightmares as of late, more than she was willing to admit witnessing, the kind she couldn’t tell if they were genuine nightmares or just dreams made look like nightmares due to the preferences of the dreamers. That all said, she had done her duty with grace and poise, as always. Since you couldn’t take physical items into the dream realm without special magical preparations, Luna had taken the time to dedicate herself to a marital class that didn’t require such things as weapons beyond what the body was capable of. She had been told by her mentor she was the most compatible with the way of the Rune Monk. Granted, that path was old when she was young and was waning when she found the monastery that trained her, now she was the only known remaining Rune Monk in all of Equestria.

Maybe she should try and find students to instruct in the way of the Rune Monk, but finding the properly compatible students was challenging, which is why the way of the Rune Monk found itself dying out when she discovered her teacher. Unlike other Monk paths, the way of the Rune Monk was able to operate with armor without losing the bonuses to their defense monks usually had when not wearing armor. Due to the abilities of the Rune Monk, most light armors, and some medium armors, could be treated as if they were virtually nonexistent.

Luna was contemplating how to find students to revive the path she followed to Equestria when it happened, the Nightmare began to take control while she was back in the waking world. The darkness began to flow through her body, turning her coat pitch black, slightly lengthening her horn, enhancing and further toning her plot, extending her legs by just a bit, and enlarging her bust while also working to make sure her attire conformed to her new dimensions.

Nightmare Moon flared out her dragon-like wings and gave a malicious laugh that lasted for almost a minute. Luna, that poor sweetly gullible mare, had further worked towards Nightmare’s goals of conquest without realizing it. She first needed to make sure Celestia was none the wiser until the time was right. Using the magic at her disposal, Nightmare returned to Luna’s form but made sure to slightly have her bust be a bit bigger than usual for Luna. She had been watching Luna for quite a few years now, and when she took over the mare’s mind, she also gained access to Luna’s full memories and experiences.

The Rune Monk was pitiful, in Nightmare’s opinion, why work to make your body a weapon when you can create the most superior weapons of all with a thought? Nightmare was her own class, the Shadow Dragoon, a class that took advantage of her powerful magic, used heavy weapons, and wore highly durable armor. Celestia would be expecting to face a Rune Monk, and had likely created plans for countering her sister. She would be less prepared for a class like Nightmare’s as a result. First, she would need to rally her troops to deal with Celestia’s army.

Where Do Things Go From Here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)