More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by depravedDays depravedDays

Which of these routes do you choose?

Eronano

From Fairy-Tail wiki:

Ethernano dwells inside all living organisms, the Earth, and throughout the atmosphere. Nobody knows when Magic began, or how Ethernano came to be. To utilize Magic, a Mage must use their (as the case may be) power. Ethernano is the source of Magic Power for all Mages. Every Mage has a "container" inside their body that determines the limits of their Magic Power. If the case becomes empty, Ethernano will come from the atmosphere and enters the Mage's body and after a while, their Magic Power is restored.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You closed the tome that you’ve been reading and duly placed it on the tall stack of six thick tomes that you have finished poring through during the past day. Quietly, you contemplated and consolidated the knowledge that you have gained about the source of magic and the nature of ethernano.

You then sighed with frustration. For despite having gained ample additional knowledge on ethernano, you have made no progress whatsoever at gaining more insight into the unique source that now fuels your own magic - the mysterious source which you have aptly named “Eronano.”

You closed your eyes and sighed again. Louder this time. This time it was a sigh of gratification as you felt your heavy balls yield another load of virile, hot, rich nut-cream into a warm and willing mouth.

You leaned back in your chair and peeked under the desk at the steamy sight between your naked thighs. Yvette Solis, Wynova Cleo, and Elysbeth Ves, the three jaw-droppingly beautiful S-Class mages of the Orison Tower guild were crowded together between your parted legs. Each lovely young woman was deeply flushed pink and their bodies were sweaty. They were panting heavily, a testament to the levels of arousal that plagued them.

Wynova, the 24 year-old storm-mage with silver hair in a handsome, shoulder-length pixie cut was kneeling on the left side of her comrades. She had both of her hands on your long, fat, hard cock, with her soft pink lips enveloped possessively around your engorged tip.

Yvette, the 24-year-old sun-mage with long, wavy, fiery-red hair and Elysbeth, the lovely 23-year-old summoner with vivid dark blue hair, which she wore silky, long, and straight, were both watching with intense envy as Wynova lovingly swallowed load after load of your testicles’ plentiful bounty.

“Jeeeeeez! No fair, Wyn!” Yvette whined, “You’ve already had the last one!”

Yvette grabbed Wynova’s face and turned it towards her, causing Wynova to release your cock. “Givvvve some here…” Yvette moaned before kissing Wynova lustily on the lips.

As the other two swapped cum and made out furiously with each other, Elysbeth wasted no time claiming your cock and slipping it between her own pouty red lips. She looked up at you in adoration as her tongue expertly teased the prominent head of your big cock.

You gazed upon your horny guildmates with mixed emotions. On the one hand, you are a hot blooded 20-year-old male. That part of you approves wholeheartedly of the scene that was playing out under the desk. On the other hand, you can’t help but feel somewhat guilty. The three mages currently acting so wantonly between your legs were among the most respectable people in the region. They were elite S-class mages and widely considered to be geniuses among the higher magic circles. They were the epitome of elegance, grace, class, and beauty. They were paragons of intelligence, courage, and magical accomplishments. But perhaps most of all, they were your precious comrades and your cherished friends for the past 5 years who had taken care of you and looked out for you while nurturing your growth as a mage. They have been your steadfast allies and role models since the day you first joined Orison Tower as an innocent wide-eyed mageling at the age of 15.

And now, here they are, reduced to a state of never getting enough of your big, bad cock.

“Thomas-kun? What’s wrong?” Elysbeth asked as she planted hot, eager kisses up and down your fat, veiny shaft.

“Nothing,” you replied, “Y-you’re so beautiful, senpai.”

Elysbeth smiled and giggled, “You’re so sweet, Thomas-kun,” she replied, “Don’t hold back and just cum as much as you want into your senpai’s mouth, okay?” She added huskily before resuming sucking lovingly on your cock.

“Are you finished with your studies, Thomas-kun?” Yvette asked, looking up from Wynova’s face and licking her lips. She sighed and shuddered with pleasure from the taste of your cum.

“Yeah, for now,” you replied, “I don’t think there is much more that I can uncover about my strange magic power with the resources available here. I’m going to need to look elsewhere.”

“Awww… I’m so sorry,” Yvette said, watching jealously as Wynova eagerly pushed her hotly flushed face under your cock.

You felt Wynova’s hot breath warm your ballsack. Then you felt her hot little tongue caress your testicles, moaning lewdly at the sweaty taste. “Thomas-kunnn, you’re incredible,” she panted.

“It’s okay Yvette-senpai,” you replied, “I’ve been thinking that it’s about time that I leave town anyways. Perhaps even departing the kingdom and heading west. Perhaps I’ll head to Stella or Minstrel, or even as far as Fiore. I hear they have powerful mage guilds there. Perhaps I can find the answers that I seek in those lands.”

Yvette was half distracted by Elsbeth sucking your cock. She bit her lower lip impatiently for a moment before replying you. “We support you with all our hearts, so please take us with you Thomas-kun,” she said with a doe-eyed look, “We can no longer live without you…”

You shuddered at the expression of absolute adulation and pure devotion on Yvette’s face as she spoke those words. In the past months, you’ve kept telling yourself that this was merely temporary, that you were going to find a way to cure your guildmates of this condition that you’ve caused. But day after day since, you’ve found your resolve weakening. Lately you’ve even started asking yourself if it was even ethical to relieve them of such a blissful existence. If you truly cared for your precious comrades, would you so cruelly reprieve them of a life of utmost fulfillment and unadulterated joy?

Is this the eronano talking? Or is it you? You can hardly tell anymore.

Yvette leaned sideways and started sharing your cock with Elsbeth. She started kissing along the left side of your girthy shaft while Elsbeth dragged her wet tongue lasciviously along the right side. Wynova glanced up from under you as she gently held up your heavy nuts with both her hands and sucked lovingly on your sweaty, musky ballsack. All three gorgeous mages gazed up at you with worshipful, adoring eyes.

“Ahhhh… We love you Thomas…”

Where do you head off to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)