More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 25 by keron keron

Who is it?

Erin Richards

You're too lazy to get up, so instead Jessica pushes you to the side and you roll over on your back as she climbs out of the bed.

"Coming!" Jessica calls out to the door as she grabs a robe from the closet and throws it on. Before she gets to the door, you pause time with your magic ring and close your eyes. You had accidentally stumbled onto an ideal situation and you weren't going to blow it by having to make a second woman wait. So, you take a brief nap to recover. You have no idea how long you were asleep, but when you wake up, everything is as it was before and you can see Jessica's trailing foot. You look down at your cock and you can feel it is ready for more as your erection starts to return. You smile. Time is just as good as viagra, though you reckon you might have to get some just because of the rate you were going since coming into possession of the magic rings. Shifting in the bed so that you're lying in the middle of it with your hands behind your head, you deactivate your ring and let time resume.

Jessica doesn't miss a beat as she goes to the door. You hear it open, before you hear Erin Richards' voice.

"I dozed off! Is he here yet? Why didn't you wake me?" Erin asks.

"Figured. I wanted some alone time with him. He's cute. Anyway, he might need a few minutes before he's ready to go again- woah!" Jessica says as she returns to the bed with Erin closely behind her and sees your cock standing at erection already. Behind her, Erin is barely dressed and you can't believe she just walked over from her room in only a white shirt and black panties.

She stops and pulls her hands on her hips, giving you a haughty grin while appraising you.

"So you've already...?"

"...yup."

"He seems ready to go again..."

"Well, I guess he's a pro," Jessica says.

You don't say anything and get up from the bed. You approach Erin who leans forward to wrap her arms around you and kiss you, but you stop her and turn her around, then shove her roughly towards the wall. She stumbles to the wall and puts both hands out to catch herself, and you pull her panties down in one quick motion, spread her legs with your feet, then step up and shove your hard cock into her unsuspecting pussy. Lucky for Erin, she must have been aroused from the prospect of sex, and you slip in with relative ease on the hard thrust, though she still cries out in pain. You waste no time, grabbing her hips and proceeding to fuck her hard against the wall. She struggles to hold on, but she's shorter and smaller than you, so it's easy for you to support her weight as you drill her from behind.

"Erin, are you okay?" a concerned Jessica asks, she's now standing beside you and looking over her friend.

"OHH! AHH! YES! Yes! I like it rough! Fuck m- ahhhhhh!" Erin moans, cumming already. Your aggressive approach must be a huge turn on for her, which spurs you to keep fucking her as hard and fast as you can. Jessica even helps you by using a tissue to wipe the sweat from your face as you fuck her friend furiously. After Erin recovers from her initial orgasm, she regains her footing and you find it easy to concentrate without her body wobbling. "I'm cumming again..." Erin moans, and you're surprised when she actually cums again in quick succession and the walls of her pussy squeeze down hard on your cock for the second time in as many minutes. You can't take it any more and grunt, thrusting your hips forward one last time.

"There it is! Cum inside me, baby. Oh yeah..." Erin moans. You're content to just stand there with your cock still inside her warmness, but Jessica kneels beside you and pushes your hips back, motioning for you to pull out. You do, and she takes your cock into her mouth immediately, tasting her friend's fresh juices mixed with your cum on your cock. Erin's still panting and leaning against the wall when Jessica's done cleaning your cock, and you stumble backwards and collapse on the bed and close your eyes, spreading your arms out in exhaustion. Moments later, you feel a warm body lie down on each side of you in your arms.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)