More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Irradiant Irradiant

What's next?

Erika Ironside, A human pirate with a frequent streak of bad luck.

While most of the Bay found south of Eastern Kingdoms was often little more than a hive of scum and villainy, occasional gems could be found for those willing to take a look and explore and listen to the local tales. One such tale told of captain Erika Ironside. A feared and renowned pirate captain instilling dread into all merchants an navy on Azeroth's seas. A living legend whose beauty and might inspired awe across all the ports in the world.

At least, that's how the story goes in her own mind. The reality is a little less grandiose. While she is beautiful, with sun-tanned skin and long ruby-red hair running down her back. Not to mention a massive rack with breasts almost the size of her head often barely clad in more than a cloth shirt and a captain's vest. Can't dress much more warmer than that in the hot, humid climate of Stranglethorn Vale unless one wanted to get a frequent heatstroke after all.

Aside from her undeniable beauty however, her reputation left much to be desired. While she was in fact a captain, namely of a vessel going by the name of the 'Prancing Pufferfish', for the most part she was known in the Bay for her fat tits and her terrible luck that often had her ending up a bunch of bizarre situations. However, she rarely let those perceptions about her get her spirits down. Always on the lookout for the next haul or adventure.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)