More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kami107 Kami107

Who is Brian helping out today?

Erica Lang drops by unexpected

Brian awoke to the sound of someone knocking on the front door. Slowly rising out of bed, he threw on some sweats pants but didn't feel need to put on a shirt. As he sauntered down the stairs the knocks became more .

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming" He said to himself

Reaching the front door, Brian noticed a note taped to it. He already knew what it was, just his parents explaining they'd be gone for the next week or so on another business venture. He swung the door open to find his mother's best friend towering over him. She liked to stop by every now and than to check on the boy and make sure he was staying out of trouble even though she knew he didn't have any friends to get into trouble with.

"Brian! I was getting worried when you didn't answer the door the first ten knocks!" She laughed

"Oh, hi Erica. Come on in" Brian said with a yawn

Erica made her way into the home, Brian could smell the one her as she breezed past him into the living room.

"You know, a handsome young man like you shouldn't answer the door with his shirt off, what if I was a sexual predator?" Erica said sarcastically with a hint of truth

This made Brian blush, "Yeah right, like you would take advantage of me"

"You never know" Erica winked at him

Brian always found Erica attractive, her hourglass figure swaying her perfectly shaped bottom which were so defined by the yoga pants grasping at her form. Her breasts barely contained in her white tube top, nipples poking out from the fact she never wore a bra any where she went. Erica knew the affect she had on the boy and slowly bent over, proceeding to pull multiple outfits out h=of her bag.

"So, I've brought over three outfits and I want your opinion" She said as she laid them out over the couch

Brian just nodded making his way over to eye over the options. One was a tight fitting black dress with red sequins running down it. The second, was a tropical two piece bikini and the third was a red lace lingerie set.

"Don't think these are a little inappropriate to be asking your best friends son his opinion on?" Brian asked flushed red in the face

"Whatever, you've seen me half naked all the time over here swimming in your pool" Nudging him on the shoulder

"Now, what do you think of them?"

Brian didn't really know what to say, his thoughts were suddenly flooded with images of Erica in nothing but red laced lingerie.

"I don't know, I guess I like the lingerie" He said begrudgingly

"Great! Give me one second" Erica said as she gathered up the outfits and made her way into the guest bathroom.

Brian sat down on the couch and turned on the tv, something to drown out the silence of such an empty home. A few minutes later, Erica now standing in the hallway in nothing but the red lingerie, posed with one hand on her hip cocked out to the side, the other on the back of her head with her elbow sticking out like a model.

"Well, what do you think now?" She asked with an evil smirk on her face.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)