More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wilbur Wilbur

Whose story will we follow?

Eric Larsson (28, M)

Eric felt the cold floor under his feet and slight cold breeze from the air condition on his bare skin. Every inch of his body was on display as he made his way through the office landscape. Not one stitch of clothing or a single piece of jewellery was hiding anything of his naked body. His embarrassment rose as he felt the stares of the people glued to him. A few looked at him with sympathy, but most of them had a combination of lust and joy for his naked embarrassed state in their stares.

For less than 48 hours ago he was one of their peers and the rising young stare in the company. He had everything going for him, he was the leading salesman and looked to bypass many of the more senior staff members when the next big promotion would come around. At only 28 he already owned a penthouse apartment downtown and a nice sports car. He always dressed in the latest fashion from the luxury brands and wore the most expensive watches and jewellery. He was a VIP member in all the right clubs in town and always the big man briefing around with the most expensive champagne when out. Though his success irritated some he was generally well liked, and life both looked and felt good.

That was until everything unravelled two days ago. In a devastating couple of hours, he had to look at his whole life being taken away from him. His downtown apartment gone. His sports care gone. All his designer clothes, watches and jewellery were gone. He no longer had access to his bank accounts, his phone or computer. Everything was gone down to his worn-out jock strap and dirty training socks.

And now he found himself reduced to a naked office boy pushing around on the refreshment trolly in the office he once ruled. He was not allowed to cover up or express any regrets or discomfort in his naked state. His new life was a nudist freak living a minimalistic life, and it looked to be this way for a long, long time.

How could have been so carless to let this happen? How could he let his arrogance ruin everything had had going?

What caused his downfall?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)