More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheNookErotica TheNookErotica

Who are we going with?

Eric Hookup

Here we were, Eric and I, laying on the hood of the car behind us side by side as we looked out at a view of the beautiful town underneath, a small hub of flashing lights and life, all for us to see.

The streets were lit with the beautiful string lights that our town-city has grown famous for, and we could see our school where the party still raged from this distance.

It was a beautiful, serene, calm night.

"I've always cherished this place. This was my parents' favorite spot. You know, before my father..."

"You never told me what happened to him. Or to you. What made you leave." I calmly set, careful not to step on any toes.

"I never found the way to share that news with you. And now definitely is not the moment for it. Being away taught me a lot."

Willing to change the subject for his comfort, I bit:

"Like what?"

"Like how to be independent. Living with my mom alone taught me how to care for myself and her. I was her rock just like she was mine." He said, a smile forming on his face.

"I also had to work to help with the bills. I didn't eat too much, which is probably why I'm that skinny right?" He joked, eliciting a laugh from me.

"And I learned how to... Well I met a girl and she taught me..."

There it was. It was smooth of him, I'm not going to lie, but I figured he needed the right push, which I provided.

"What did she teach you?" I asked sweetly, looking him dead in the eyes.

Eric looked back at me, probably evaluating the situation. I kept eye contact, yet softened my look, signaling my consent. He understood the sign and slowly leaned in for the kiss.

I leaned in as well.

Our lips touched, soft, tender.

They merged, pressing against one another and interlocking powerfully.

We moved back, looking at each other.

Unspoken words were being exchanged, before we leaned back again, this time our arms joining in and helping us in our work, moving behind the other to pull them in closer, our kisses growing strong and passionate.

And we kissed, and our hands roamed, willing the other to move closer, and we both pulled at one another trying to get the most out of the other person.

We separated.

"Woah."

"She taught you well. Let me teach you more." I leaned back in, smiling through the kiss as I pressed my lips against his yet again, my tongue coming out to play as it poked his lips, calling his out to join it.

He complied, his tongue also separating his lips in search for mine, before our little tango started, our tongues swirling against one another in playful exploration.

We kissed, and our lips merged, as did our bodies who were now on top of one another, and we enjoyed this moment of beautiful perfection.

What to do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)