More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheNookErotica TheNookErotica

Who are we going with?

Eric, the white guy

Outside, the muffled sounds of the indoors party gave a soft background noise to the relatively calm night air. Thankfully, the weather was nice, and brought along with it a small chill that gave you an awakening jolt.

The mood was nice, with small groups having formed here and there. There were obviously a few couples here and there who were enjoying each other's intimate company, but most activity was tame as the people there were unwilling to be observed.

I could see a few faces I recognized, mainly Samuel who was engaged in a heated discussion with a friend of his there.

Approaching me, Eric is elegantly dressed in a sweet-looking suit, happy to see me.

"Woah Alice! You look amazing!" He said, obviously impressed by how I looked. I was happy to be having this kind of positive attention.

"Thanks Eric! You don't look so bad yourself!" I returned the compliment, meaning what I was saying.

His wide smile beaming, he approaches a bit.

"Tonight is going to be amazing. What do you feel like doing?"

"I was thinking we could discover the place a bit better. I just got here." I answered him, immediately bringing out his awkward side.

"Oh, of course, sure! I'll see you around, go ahead. Everything is great."

Taking his leave, he slinks back, giving me my space to explore the place.

What do I feel like doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)