More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by crono04 crono04

Meeting the others, Who's first?

Eric, AKA Crono04

Heather looked around the room, then at her husband. They exchanged smiles and went on checking their surroundings. Once she was satisfied, she looked to the others on the couches. They nodded, waved, smiled, or greeted her in one way or another, and the couple returned the gesture. There were only two spots on the couches where there was room enough for the two of them to sit, and Heather chose the one between a brown haired man in glasses and the arm of the couch. They smiled at each other as she sat.

"Hi. I'm Heather, and this is my husband, Alex." The man said hello to her and shook his hand. He also sneaked a quick glance at her tits. Not a long crass one, just a glance. She was here for writing sex stories, after all, so she probably wouldn't mind too much. She noticed, but her husband, oddly enough, didn't. She spoke again. "So, what's your name?"

"Eric."

"You're a writer on Chyoo, aren't you? What do you go by?"

"I try. Crono-oh-four." Heather searched her memory for a match.

"Oh, right. You did that one, uh...High School Bunnies, right?"

"Close enough. Did you like it?"

"Yes," she said. "No," she thought. 'Crono' smiled. Heather gave him a quick glance-over. Not too bad, she thought. 'I wouldn't exactly call that Hendrix shirt stylish, but that can be remedied easilly enough...' Her pleasant thought was interrupted by the subject thereof.

"Are you a writer, too?" he asked Alex. Alex looked away with a slight scoff.

"No. When I want sex, I don't write it, I have it. Right baby?" He carressed her legs.

The short tuxedo man cleared his throat, revealing his previously unnoticed presence behind the couch. Everyone jumped a little.

"Miss Heather, I suggest you meet the rest of your housemates soon."

"Oh, ok," Heather responded.

"And Mister Alex? From here on this is for Chyoo writers only. Say good-bye to your wife, and i'll have one of the maids show you out."

There was something ominous in the way he said 'say good-bye', but Heather dismissed it.

Who does she meet next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)