More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Anarchy4all Anarchy4all

Who does she meet next?

Anarchy4all

As Heather began to settle in, she was broken from her tranquility with a shout, "MOTHAH FUCKIN HACKAHS!" from next to her. Looking to the couch next to her seat, Heather found a man wearing a " Note" T-Shirt and black jeans with a black DS Lite in his left hand while his right fishes in a backpack. Through his long dyed black hair, he notices the gaze Heather is shooting him before saying in a thick accent, "Sorry about that, I just get really frustrated with those losahs who can't win unless they hack, mostly cause I can't see em comin and they fuck up my beautiful recahd. If you want I could stay off Nintendo WiFi while we have to stay in the same room."

"Uh, it's fine," Heather responds, "just stay calm and, oh, I'm Heather, nice to meet you," she says as she extends her hand.

"Name's James, you probably know me as anahchy-fah-all," he responds shaking her hand and bowing his head.

"Right, 'Underground Gaming' and 'A Life as a Phantom Thief.' I think..."

"Whoa thehe, little lady, united by it or not, let's keep site talk on the site. You got somethin to say about my stories, say it on Chyoo oh in a contact. This seems mohe like a chance to meet the makahs uh ah bonahs and wet pussies, dependin on who yah ah."

"Uh, what?" Heather says, her jaw slightly dropped.

After a quick thought he says, "Oh, sorry, the accent causes some problems with people who ain't from back home. I'll try my best to speak a more refined English around here. I said this is, more like a chance to meet the, makers, of our boners and wet pussies, dependin on who you are."

"Ah. Now, one last question: Why are you sitting like that?" Heather was so flabbergasted by his silence piercing curse and different take on English, she failed to notice that his feet were on his chair, his knees were bent and point away from him and his ass rested behind his feet. Resting on the floor in front of the chair he was "sitting" in were a pair of black boots.

"Oh, well, if you hadn't guessed, I'm a ' Note' fan, and the characta...er, 'L' sat like this. Big a fan as I am, I decided to try it one day, and I found it comfy, so it became a habit. You should see the looks I get from those weirdos out there, although I thought it was kinda funny when that kid in a diner tried it after he saw me sittin like this." Heather couldn't help but smile as he called the people who gave him unusual looks "weirdos," trying to figure out if he was joking about that part or what.

"Well, now you've got me curious, and if I wasn't wearing a dress, I'd probably try that sit right now."

Before he could respond, he had fired up a different game in his DS and his eyes had glazed over. Moments later, his face forms a demonic grin and he cackles evilly under his breath. All in all, Heather thought he seemed like a nice but very unusual guy, but became very scary once his games started. She directs her attention to the rest of the crowd gathered here, wondering who else was here.

(T-Shirt I'm wearing here: http://www.gkworld.com/product/GKW30502?meta=FRG&utm_source=GBASE&utm_medium=CPC&utm_content=&utm_campaign=)

Who else is here? Or are the rest of the introductions cut short by something?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)