More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MightyViking MightyViking

What's next?

Episode V: RETURN OF THE FUTA

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…

STAR WARS

Episode V: RETURN OF THE FUTA

The Jedi Order in crisis!

Laki plots in shadow while the Jedi council becomes increasingly concerned about her growing influence. There are whispers on the outer rim of three dark Jedi who cannot be stopped, and rumors have even begun to circulate within the Republic itself. The Jedi Order finds itself pressured not only to stifle the growing separatist threat but to resist a growing narrative that undermines Republic authority. As the Council debates a new course for the investigation, a handful of Jedi continue normal peacekeeping operations…

Red suns burn over dirt roads. The buildings in this crowded town are all built from metal scrap salvaged from crashed vessels in the desert. A gray and white lichen grows on virtually everything, and although there’s only one stand of bantha in the entire town, it’s difficult not to smell them.

A large hologram is projected in the air over the town center: a well-known troop of Chadra-Fan erotic dancers doing a particularly distracting routine. A human mother covers her child’s eyes as she leads her toward the marketplace, giving a wide berth to the gang of goons pushing a diminutive figure in brown robes with a black bag over her head. It’s the time of day when the cliffs surrounding the town do little to block the sun. It’s sweltering under that bag.

Rusty metal shrieks as heavy doors are unbarred, creaking ponderously. The goons shove the small figure through and follow her into the dim interior. One of them rips the bag off her head.

Enthea Ro’s yellow eyes don’t need to adjust to the dim light. The small Dathomirian looks only mildly annoyed. Almost placid.

In front of her is a Tognath male with a corroded mask and tubes. Enthea is surrounded by his crew, which is made up of all species and heavily armed underneath those tattered coats. This crew isn’t as poor and shoddy as they appear, although they’re by no means the elite.

“This isn’t necessary,” Enthea says, folding her hands in her sleeves.

“I want to know who sent you.”

She cocks her head patiently. “I’m a Jedi Knight, Graytube. The Jedi Council sent me.”

“No real Jedi would allow her weapon to be taken away.” Graytube holds up Enthea’s lightsaber.

“She would if she knew she could take it back at any time.” Enthea smiles. “I’m not an assassin. Lucky for you. I don’t need much from you, and I’m willing to pay for it.”

Graytube takes a step forward. His voice is modulated and robotic, which isn’t very threatening. He’s still half a meter taller than Enthea, and even she has to admit that Tognaths are good at being menacing. Of course, some people would say the same thing about Dathomirians.

“You will tell me which of my competitors sent you, or you will never leave this place alive,” Graytube promises. Enthea doesn’t need the to know that he’s serious.

It never fails. They’d believe that’s a Jedi if she were taller. She’s sure of it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)