More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Epilogue - Ten Years Later

Because many of you have asked. Here is where I think the story would go in the future.

I sat in my little studio waiting for my film to develop as I had the parts of an old camera scattered across the desk. Lifting the lens and checking it before putting it back in the camera. All in all the camera looked to be in good shape for the cameras age. It just needed some TLC to get it back in working shape. Finding plates to actually take pictures with it was another story though. I liked taking these old things apart and putting them back together. Nothing else I could resell it once it was in working order for a lot more then I had paid for it having found it at a yard sell having been collecting dust in someones attic for years now.

“Hey baby. What you doing?” Allison said behind me as she came into the room. She touched my shoulders and rubbed them before wrapping her arms around me and rubbing my chest.

“Just tinkering with this old antique while my film develops. You get our girl of to school okay?” I looked back giving her a kiss and laid the back of my head against her warm bosom.

“Yes though I am thinking about boarding school. It be easier some days.” Alice joked.

“She isn't that bad.” I shook my head.

“Oh she is a perfect angels for you. It is me she gives the problems. Now I know how mom felt.” Alice laughed.

“Because I bribe her.” I teased.

“You don't plan on using this old thing during the wedding this weekend do you?” Alice pointed to the camera on the table and stood back up but kept her hands on my shoulders.

“Not unless I can find some flash powder for the lamp. Might be fun to blind the bride and groom as they say I do.” I joked.

“We are trying to run a business dear.” She playfully pushed the back of my head down.

“You make sure the bride gets there and I will do my part.” I smiled. Alice was an event planner while I typically photographed whatever event she arranged. “As far as the old camera, nothing else, we can dress you like a saloon girl and take some pictures with it once I get it working.” I teased.

“Kinky cowboy. Could be fun. I will find the lasso.” She laughed then made a grunt. “Umph.”

“You okay?” I looked back and turned in my chair

“Your other kid is miss behaving.” She said rubbing her little baby bump as she walked around

“Already?” I shook my head. She wasn't that far along and had just started to actually show any signs. I reached out and felt her touched her belly through her dress and Alice guided my hand to the spot.

“Probably another girl since she is giving me hell so early.” Alice smirked.

“Sounds like my luck. Always surrounded by women.” I shook my head and felt the baby kick. “Strong little one though. Have I told you how sexy you look when you are pregnant.” I smiled and pulled her into my lap and wrapped my hands around her holding her belly.

“Oh please.” She swatted my chest and blushed slightly.

“I mean it. I don't think I will be able to keep my hands off of you when we are alone.” I slid one hand up caressing her breasts through her dress and bra giving it a squeeze.

“Well you better enjoy that because you know the doctor told me last time no sex in the third trimester so touching is about as far as you will get mister.” She smirked at me.

“What did your dentist say?” I grinned.

“Ah. Jacob. You naughty boy.” Alice threw her head back laughing as she covered her mouth.

“Just exploring all my options dear.” I teased and gave her a kiss.

She rolled her eyes and looked at me and kissed me back. “How does your day look?”

“I have the high-school today. Taking portraits for the yearbook.”

“Right. Our old Alma-mater. That should take you back a few years. Wonder if they still have the home economics class in the same place? Good memories. See if I left a button there would you.” Alice teased as she rubbed my chest and gave it a little pat.

“I will be sure to look. What about you?”

“Holding a brides hand while she picks out a dress for next weekend with Rebecca and then a cake tasting and then I got a new client who I am meeting with after lunch to discuss there daughters sweet sixteenth birthday with all the trimmings. Why did you ever let me become an event planner?” She sighed. She pretended it was hard work but Alice loved her job since she was pretty much her own boss as well as mine part time when she had events for me to shoot.

“When could I ever stop you from doing anything babe.” I smirked at her.

“Fair point.” Alice smiled.

“Oh before I forget. The PTA chairman wants to know if you can do the funny photo booth thing again this year. Everyone loved it last year.” She smiled.

“I suppose. I will start brain storming ideas.” I smiled. I had set up a green screen last year next to the face painting booth and took pictures of the kids letting them select the backgrounds they wanted. Everyone had cameras and could take pics of there kids so I had thrown the green screen in to make it something new and fun for the kids and adults alike. Any kid who didn't smile I let there parents shoot silly string at them. Some of the parents had did it just for fun.

“Just watch out for all the single milfs this time.” Alice teased. I had had more then one mother to flash me some down blouse last year while bending over to try and get in the shot with there kindergartners as I had set the display up for kids last year and not adults so I would have to adjust for that.

“Knock knock.” A voice cried out from what sounded like the living room.

“In here.” Alice yelled back.

A few seconds later Brit came in and put a hand on her hip “Alright you two. You can't get her any more pregnant.” Brit looked nice in her little business attire.

“We can try.” Alice laughed and rocked on my lap.

“Okay but if I am going to have wait I want to watch. Let me go pop some popcorn first before you two start.” Brit smiled.

“I think not.” I rolled my eyes and gave Alice a pat on the ass to get up.

“Damn.” Brit pouted playfully and came over giving me a peck on the lips. “So how is my favorite brother in-law.”

“I am your only brother-in-law.” I shook my head at her. “What do you want?”

“Nothing yet but I am just getting in your good graces for when I do.” Brit teased as she stood up.

“Lets leave my husband alone. We should get to work ourselves. You have the...”

“The papers are in my bag. I couldn't get the room for the reception where they wanted as it is booked up for the next month unless something falls through or I one of the brides. But I found a bigger ballroom overlooking a lake they might like for a a quarter of the price just outside of town. The trees over the lake are starting to turn which will create some lovely photos and they have a balcony.” Brit said as she began to dig into the satchel on her hip and pulled out a pamphlet and handed one to both of us. She did a lot of the leg work while Alice handled the clients though I was sure she be glad to take Alice's place for the wine tasting.

“Nice.” I smiled looking it over.

“I took some pictures to show the client but you might want to get your husband to scout it out and do some pictures as well. I found a few other places as well but that is the one I would pick if I was getting married again. We can ride them up to have a look at it if they need convincing.” Brit smiled.

"That will work. Later baby. Alice smiled as she looked back.

"Bye hot mama." I grinned watching her ass.

She shook her head at me as the two ladies went to leave. I was sure Alice would have me go scout out the location next after she talked to the client so I would know what to expect and have a backup plan encase of bad weather. Maybe I would make it a family afternoon and take her and little bit with me. I got up and checked my film and looked at the pictures through the light and put them on the scanner then called the office.

"Hello." Samantha said on the other end.

"Hey. Just wanted to remind you I will be shooting at the high school so I won't be in today."

"Oh no. What will I ever do without you. Guess I will have to spend my day taking pictures of models or something." Sam said in her typical sarcastic tone. Knowing her she had her own shoots lined up as well in the small studio space we rented. Nothing big or fancy but we had steady work coming in between the two of us.

"I am emailing you some photos to go over and touch up if you get board." I smiled. Sam was far better then I was at the digital editing side of things while I was more of a people person and did location work so our little partnership just worked. With me out in the field and her in the studio we never stepped on each others toes and could split expenses.

"I got you. I will look them over. Are we shooting the seniors here by the way?" Sam asked.

"Yep. That is the plan. Rebecca will be doing the suit and dress rentals." I smiled wondering how much money she made just renting out suits and dresses. We were shooting the seniors in suits and dresses so they looked more distinguished in there pictures.

"Guess I can look forward to that and digitally removing pimples." She said. Referring to the fact that we were shooting teenagers.

"Just think of all the eighteen year old cheerleaders you will get to shoot in there little uniforms if that will make it up to you." I joked.

"It is a good start Tiger." I could almost hear Sam smile. "Lucy called. You got time to do the new cars at the dealership today or you want me to do that one?"

"You can take it. I have my daughter after school." I shook my head. Some weeks we had very little work and now it was flooding.

"Right. Been meaning to look for a new ride anyways." She replied.

"We talking about a car or the female mechanic who works there I told you about?" I grinned.

"I will let you know Tiger." Sam purred over the phone. "Which ever I can get into easier."

"Bye Sam." I shook my head.

"Later Tiger." Sam said and hung up. I drove out to the high-school feeling a sense of deja vu. I headed around to the front and walked inside looking around. “Damn.” I said under my breath so the students wouldn't hear me and smiled as I looked around the old building where I had spent four years of my life over a decade ago. The students seemed to be on there way to classes paying me little to no mind which was familiar. I had left but the wheels had kept on turning.”

“Excuse me sir. Are you suppose to be in here? I will need to see your hall pass.” I heard a voice and looked over to see my old buddy Josh dressed in a sweeter vest and tie.

“Hello Josh.” I grinned and came over giving the plump man a hug and a pat on the back. It made sense he would go into teaching.

“You know most of the people who escape this place don't come back here.” He teased.

“Your one to talk.” I shook my head at him. “What can I say. I am a glutton for punishment. You can take the nerd out of the school but he will find his way back eventually.” Josh adjusted his glasses. “So we have you set up in one of the auditorium up on the stage. I know how important the lighting is to you mister professional photographer.” He smiled and patted my shoulder. He seemed to have a lot more confidence in himself these days but then everyone around him was younger and dumber then him.

“Well if that is the best they can do.” I shrugged and gave him a mischievous grin.

“Uncle Jake.” I heard a voice yell and looked over to see a cheerleader running at me. Emily's blond hair flowing behind her in cute little pigtails. For half a second I thought I had a flashback of Allison in her cheerleading uniform. Emily threw her arms around me and hugged me tightly and wallowed against my chest like she hadn't seen me in ages though she baby sat for me and Alice all the time.

“Hey kiddo.” I smiled and rubbed her back.

“Here to take pictures?” She looked up at me as she slid off of me and bit her lip.

“Yep. Might take me a month. A lot more students then I remember.” I looked around.

“The school has added a few new wings and a new gym since our time.” Josh said. “Do you need me to show you where the auditorium is or do you remember?”

“I am sure I can find it.” I shook my head.

“I can show him.” Emily smiled.

“Okay just don't be late to class.” Josh looked at her. It was funny seeing him acting stern.

“I won't sir. Let me get one of your bags Uncle Jake.” Emily said as she tried to take one of the bags off my shoulder.

“Just be careful.” I smiled and helped lift it up over her shoulder so she would not drop it. We walked down the hall side by side avoiding the crowd. The faces had changed but I saw all the same characters as before. It felt so weird to be back here.

“So has it changed a lot since your day?” Emily looked at me.

“Not to much.” I shook my head. “Some fresh paint and new faces.” I shrugged.

“So you wouldn't need an assistant photographer would you?” Emily said as she rocked in place with a mischievous grin.

“Sorry but you are not getting out of class that easily.” I shook my head and smiled knowing her all to well.

“Damn.” She hung her head and pouted playfully.

“Language.” I gave her a look.

“Sorry daddy.” Emily smirked.

“I am not your daddy.” I smiled and put her in a headlock as I pulled her close. I thought about threatening to put her over my knee.

“Neither is Aunt Alice but she calls you daddy.” Emily playfully bit her tongue as she looked at me. I just about died laughing as I covered my face.

"Besides it never work with you as my assistant. I can't have all the boys distracted by how pretty you are. I would never get any work done.” I smiled and gave her a kiss on the head.

“Uncle Jake.” Emily blushed brightly as I let her go.

“So you going to that concert this weekend?” I grinned.

“No. Mom said under no uncertain terms is there any way in hell I was going unchaperoned with the other cheerleaders. Her words not mine.” Emily smirked as she held up her hands for me to not get onto her about cursing again.

“Guess you will have to come with me then and be my assistant.” I grinned and acted casual. She froze in place as I kept walking and then ran up beside me and took my arm.

“Really? You mean it? You are not messing with me are you?” She smiled up at me with her big eyes.

“I mean it's a lot of work and you will have to hold my bags, we will have to get there early before the show starts plus you will have come back stage with me to shoot some pictures of the musicians and dancers.” I grinned.

“Oh please yes. I will do anything.” She smiled happily. It was like watching a rocket shaking just before take off as jittery as she was.

“I already asked you mom and she said yes. I am not about to face down an army of crazy teenage fan girls on my own so I need you there to protect me.” I smiled.

“Oh god I love you. I can't wait to tell my friends. They will be so jealous.” Emily hugged me tightly and did a little dance in place. I sort of owed her anyways for all the times she had baby sat for me and Alice so it was nice to do something like this for her. “How did you manage to get a back stage pass?”

“My old college roommate is shooting a documentary of the tour.” And probably dating one of the backup dancers I thought to myself. "I am sure he can introduce you to whoever you are crazy about." I smiled. He had never ended up doing movies like he wanted, yet anyways, but had found work doing short music videos and seemed to be moving up in the world. Though touring with musicians seemed like something he would enjoy. He wanted me to take some behind the scene pictures while the tour was in town and maybe have a few drinks afterwards. Emily was ecstatic the whole way there as she asked countless questions I had no clue about.

As we entered the auditorium I saw they had redone the whole room and even ripped out the god awful seats I remember and replaced them. A familiar face was on stage as she directed two janitors who were moving a curtain into place.

“Hey coach. Look who I found.” Emily said as she grabbed my hand and moved ahead of me dragging me toward the stage.

Christy turned and smiled at me in her sporty little track suit. She had taken a little while to figure out what she wanted to do with her life but ended up teaching cheerleading and teaching health class of all things.

“Welcome back stranger.” She smiled and gave a wink.

“Good to see you Christy.” I smiled as Emily me up the steps and onto stage by the hand.

“You as well.” She smiled and gave me a hug. We hadn't seen as much of her these days as we used to sadly as work and family kept us both busy. “So this is where you will be working today. I know its not some lakeside view or beach-side wedding but I figure it might bring back some fond memories.” Christy teased as she let me go.

“A few.” I shrugged. Some good some bad but not a one I would change.

“You better get to class dear. I will see you after school on the field.” Christy looked at Emily who was setting my bag down.

“Right coach. Bye uncle Jake,” Emily smiled and gave me a hug and then took off on her way. I smiled watching her go.

"Remind you of anyone we know?" Christy said with sly smile in her voice.

"Way to much." I shook my head. I was sure there was some poor boy at this school who she was going to give hell and he would enjoy every second of it as I had with her Aunt.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)