More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hypocriticalme hypocriticalme

What Entity Are You Interested In?

Entity 047 - Amorphous Energy Entity

Item Number: Entity 047

Object Class: Green

Overview: Entity 047 is a practically invisible amorphous entity formed of some sort of self-perpetuating energy. It's current abilities are only limited by its form, but it has been seen to act as an invisible ghostly dildo, seize control of various objects, temporarily split itself into smaller equally powerful pieces of itself, and on several occasions form itself into an invisible humanoid entity. Entity 047 is known for its amorous and mischievous nature, seeming to enjoy various erotic pranks and bringing people to orgasm.

Description: Entity 047 is an anomalous entity seemingly formed of some sort of that is either kinetic, electrical, magnetic, or something in between. It has displayed varying levels of intelligence, and it is unclear if it is fully sentient. Communication efforts have so far yielded little results, but it has been observed to react in various ways to oral and physical communications.

The origins of entity 047 are unknown. It was first discovered by H.E.C.C. after reports of some sort of "hauntings" occurring at an office park in Sacramento, California. It was eventually recovered when an office manager was discovered bent over her desk being fucked by seemingly invisible tentacles. A post-op interview with the office manager revealed that this had been occurring for weeks, and she was apparently sad to see the entity go.

Further investigations revealed that while 047 has a penchant for sex and bringing people to orgasm, it has an almost equal proclivity for erotic and sexual pranks. There have been several reports of people's underwear seemingly springing to life beneath their clothes to fondle and tease them while they are in public spaces. On one occasion, it was reported that the 047 seized control of a woman's vibrator during her use of it, and elevated the devices capabilities to cause sensations beyond what it should have been capable of.

Entity 047's ability to possess or seize control of objects is not fully understood. From current studies, it would appear that 047 insinuates its amorphous form between the very molecules of whatever item it intends to control, allowing it to manipulate and control the item with incredible dexterity and precision. As well, while 047 has seized an item in such a way, its other various abilities can manifest through the object.

The total volume and mass of 047 is not fully determined, but has been measured filling the volume of a 3x3 meter cube and also condensing itself to the volume of a one centimeter sphere.

Ultimately, 047's intentions are unknown. It does not appear to be malevolent, however it clearly despises any attempts to secure it or prevent its antics. It may be possible to eventually work with this entity or utilize its abilities in some capacity if better means of communication or control are established. However, nothing seems to be able to reduce its sexual nature. In fact, the longer it remains contained, the more extravagant and widespread its antics can be if it escapes. And despite best efforts to contain it, 047 does indeed manage to escape fairly regularly.

It appears to be able to travel vast distances fairly swiftly when it desires. During one escape incident, by the time facility staff discovered 047 missing, it had already managed to travel to a city 1000 miles away from its containment site. Further investigations of its ability to move and traverse great distances are required to better fully understand 047.

Containment Procedures:

  1. Entity 047 is to be kept in a 5x5 meter concrete room with an attached airlock and decontamination room for staff and personnel.
  2. A dedicated research team is to be kept on site to constantly monitor 047. As well, the team is tasked with establishing reliable communications with 047, as well as further investigating its unique properties and abilities.
  3. Surveillance equipment should be used at all times to monitor 047. No absolutely reliable means of detecting 047 have been established, however electron wavelength detectors have occasionally been able to reveal a sort of "shimmer" on an object when 047 has seized control of it. It should be noted that this is not a reliable means of detection, and some research staff believe that 047 only allows itself to be detected in this manner if it wants to.
  4. [REMOVED] [See Addendum 1]
  5. All personnel entering 047's containment must undergo a thorough evaluation before exiting a secondary airlock to confirm that no parts of 047 have accompanied them.
  6. Research into methods to control or utilize 047's unique properties should be made a top priority.

Addendum

  1. As part of the original containment procedures, Staff members were encouraged to regularly volunteer for sexual engagements with 047 in order to decrease or prevent 047's escape attempts and the excess of its actions when it does. This practice was discontinued when it was discovered a small subset of the volunteers had been allowing portions of 047 to exit the facility with them. The small subset of volunteers had become addicted to the sexual stimulation and sensations caused by 047, and they had thus allowed extremities of 047 to leave with them and insinuate itself into their daily lives. The rogue volunteers vanished upon discovery of this containment violation. Their current whereabouts and the status of the portions of 047 they took with them are unknown at this time.

File Continues Below

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)