More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheStoryQueen TheStoryQueen

What do you do?

Enter

You walk through the doorway and make your way to the living room. You throw your bag on the couch and take a seat right next to it. Since Miss Lewis went in the kitchen, you decide to make yourself comfortable by grabbing the remote control and put on the football game while you wait for Jake's return.

About ten minutes in the game, Jake's mom comes back with a bowl of chips and dip, that she places gently on the coffee table by leaning right in front of your face. Her butt cheeks was almost squeezing your face in. " Here's a little something if you're hungry, sweetheart" , she says , smiling at you before heading upstairs.

You can't help yourself but to acknowledge how stunning Miss Lewis is. Ever since your early teenage years, you always found something so arousing about her. Maybe it's her round bubbly-shaped ass squeezed into those tight jeans that for some reasons she decided to wore today. Or her massive tits that would always slide onto the back of your head when she would come place the plates on the table at dinner. Anyway, you always tried to suppress these feelings by respect for Jake. And now, seems like you can't even look at Amber without getting an erection. Just like right now.

A few moments later, Miss Lewis comes back down, and grabs a seat next to you, watching the game. In an effort to try and hide your erection that's clearly visible through your pants, you casually grab the pillow next to you and place it on your crotch. As subtle as you were, Miss Lewis noticed.

" Are you trying to rest your legs or what? " she asks

What's your answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)