More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by myth myth

So where should you go first?

Enter the room on the right

You enter a large room on the right. A living room perhaps? There are a bunch of comfy looking couches and decorative chairs, a really expensive-looking piano, tall cathedral-like ceilings with a very expensive and fancy crystal chandelier. No one is present in the room save for what appears to be a couple in the very back near a bar. They are arguing in Korean, and the man appears to be getting more and more aggressive. Fearing that the fight might turn physical, you make your way towards the fighting couple. As you approach, it becomes clear that the two are Hyuna and her fiance, Dawn. He is clearly very pissed about something, but you have no idea what. You know a few Korean words. Enough to get by when needed. But at the speed they are yelling, you can't piece together what is being said at all.

You decide that the best course of action is to make your presence known. You decide to clear your throat. This stops the couple, and they both stare at you. Dawn is incredibly red on the face and looks like he is about to punch you. Hyuna, on the other hand, looks on the verge of tears. They certainly do not look like a happy couple. Fortunately, instead of hitting you, Dawn turns to Hyuna, says something in Korean, and then makes a hasty exit. Hyuna then sits at the bar and puts her face on her hands. It looks like you just prevented a fight from getting much worse.

Hyuna appears to be a mess. Perhaps you should just leave her be. On the other hand, how many people in the world can say they comforted and beauty like Hyuna?

Do you comfort the woman in need?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)