More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wasim wasim

Shoudl I enter the key or ring the doorbell?

Enter the key

I heard some light music from the basement. There were clearly a lot of people here- shoes and coats were littered all over the foyer. It was only when I saw the bras that I knew something wasn't right. Right there on the steps leading to the basement were at least three or four bras- all clearly from different people. Now I was really intruiged! I still couldn't quite figure out how so many people could be down there without making more noise. I was paralyzed with fear that I would be caught but the thrill of finding out what was going on proved overwhelming. I crept down the stairs carefully skipping the creaky third step. Now I could hear laughter intermingling with the occasional moan. By this time my dick was struggling to rip through my pants because I knew those moans could only be coming from nasty sex.

I'll never forget for the rest of my life what I saw next. There in the same room that I had played countless games of nerf basketball with my friends, where I had first necked with my cousin was my Dad sitting on a leather chair with three different women licking his balls. None of them were my mother. Each acted like my Dad's cock was the tastiest dessert they had ever eaten.

Go back upstairs or go down the steps?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)