More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mordredaggrfall Mordredaggrfall

What's next?

Enough time to rub one out.

Sarah leaned back in the lounge chair she had placed on the front porch. Her house was in a good spot, natural privacy from the hedges she only trimmed and cars driving by couldn't see much because of the railing, and the darkness, apart from the garden lights closer to the sidewalk, with a few between there and the house.

She unbuttoned her jeans, slid them down with her white lace panties, and spread her legs. She teased her clit, then slowly built up to rubbing her pussy, not just her clit. She bit her lip, trying to holding in the moan, drawing a little blood from her fangs.

She was too horny to keep rubbing, so she inserted two fingers, wishing it was Emma's. She had lost the battle of holding back her moaning, and it escaped her lips. The bite mark on her lip healed, while she went harder, making her cover her mouth with the free hand and moaned loudly into it.

Her legs tensed, then her pussy tightened, her breathing became heavier. She was so close. She stopped, then saw the reflection of her face, especially her eyes that had the irises turn to a blood red, keeping the pupil, black and the sclera, white. She made a smile that showed off her fangs. She returned to fingering herself, noticing she had three minutes left.

Is she caught or did she finish in time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)