More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Croman Croman

What did Amira find to wear for the day?

Enough... but only just

Amira scrambled through her drawers, cursing herself for not doing more laundry. Almost everything was dirty, or still soaking wet in the washing machine from last night. If she was going to get an outfit together, she was going to have to make some compromises.

She had a blouse, at least. Admittedly it was several years old, back from a time when she'd been considerably less... well, less busty than she was now. It fit, but it visibly strained over her hefty chest... and, since she hadn't managed to locate a bra, showed her dark nipples clearly through the thin fabric. If she wore her scarf just right it could cover them up, but she'd have to be careful.

Her quest to find anything for her lower half came back with even less luck. Panties? Nope. Boy shorts? None. Anything she could wear on her bottom half at all? Nop- wait, there was one thing...

She scrounged through her draws, and felt her cheeks flush pink as she pulled out the joke gift her friend had given her a few birthdays ago. She'd never worn it, and for good reason - it was a ludicrously skimpy black g-string. But it was that or nothing, and so she pulled it reluctantly on. It looked even skimpier when it was actually on her, her enormous backside completely swallowing the fabric at the back, and at the front... well, it didn't exactly cover anything up, the thin loop of fabric between her thighs completely failing to cover even her pubes and serving only to emphasise the outline of her sex.

Worse, all she could find to go over the top of the barely-there thong was a short skirt. It barely reached her mid-thigh, never mind her knees. In the past, she'd always worn it over thick leggings but she had none of those around, so she was just going to have to go without.

She gazed herself in the mirror, cheeks bright red as she glanced over her exposed body. Her big breasts strained her blouse, her huge rump was barely covered by her skirt, and the slightest mis-step or stumble and either her nipples or g-string-clad privates would be... well, not-so-private. She couldn't go into school like this, she'd be mortified! It'd be an insult to herself, to her body, to her dignity.

On the other hand, if she was late once more she was going to fail this course by default, and she really, really couldn't afford that. She had not choice but to go in.

Squirming with discomfort, she rearranged her headscarf to cover her dark nipples, pulled her skirt down to cover just a little more of her thick, curvy thighs, and hurried out of the house to catch the bus to school.

Does she make it to school without incident?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)