More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Doust19 Doust19

you have...

English

"English?!" you ask. "Hmm... I like English."
It always had been your favorite subject. Especially with the sexy Ms. Kuberwom as the teacher. But you know that everything in the school had been changed around so you look at your timetable for the room number. What th-?! Where the room number should be, there's just a few black marks and blurry scratches. You sigh and turn around another corridor, heading towards the office. As you walk, you start humming to yourself, and as the music builds (it's your fave song), you close your eyes as you walk. The next thing you know is searing pain through your forehead and a collision with someone. Your vision becomes a series of blurs - hair, lockers, legs, socks, and finally, as you painfully hit the ground, the sight of two slender legs pointing out at you, a dress over top, and a small, but eyecatching glimpse of white and pink panties. Then the girl rolls over and gets to her knees.
"I'm so sorry," you say, standing up.
"No, no," she says, quickly and she stands up. "I'm sorry. I should have been watching where I was walking."
You've never seen this girl before at your school. She's fairly short, 5'5, with long black hair and large, thick glasses. She's very attractive, with wide eyes, small nose and slender and she's wearing a tight sweater that two small breasts are held. She's brushes herself off and apologizing all the while. Finally, she looks up. "Um, I'm Tina. Who are you?"

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)