More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Seel Seel

Where does the journey begin?

Enf of July (C)

Nora was naked at the 4th of July Parade.

She was shaking as she walked, wondering if anyone would notice. The whole time, she felt both excited and scared. On one end, it was fun to know that she was getting away with it. On the other, she kept asking herself how she got into this situation.

Whenever that thought came up, she looked to her right.

At Amber.

Who was in the same position, smiling and waving at everyone.

It all started a couple of days ago.

Nora was helping her parents get groceries inside for the 4th of July Barbecue at Molly's (her father insisted on making his famous steak there, among other things) when she got a text from Amber.

U free?

In a bit. Why?

Wanna talk abt the parade.

Nora's heart hammered. They had both agreed to walk with one of the floats, wearing swimsuits. How she had gotten talked into it, she still didn't know. When she finished up with the groceries, she hurried up to her room to continue texting.

What is it?

Come over to my place. Now.

I don't like surprises. Especially from you.

Just fo it.

After a few seconds, Amber sent a follow-up text.

*DO

OK.

Nora groaned, then started out the door. She quickly told her parents that she was going to discuss parade plans with Amber, then hurried off. She speed-walked, not wanting to waste more time than she had to, and found herself knocking on Amber's door before long.

"Yo," Amber said, opening up the door and leaning against the frame. "See anything you like?"

Amber was clad in a skimpy bikini with red, white, and blue coloring. She smiled smugly as she thrust her chest forward, which caused her small breasts to jiggle more than they should. Was she wearing it loose?

"Is that what you're wearing?" Nora asked.

"It's what we're wearing," Amber said. Before Nora could respond, she grabbed her by the hand and dragged her inside. "C'mon!"

"I... I'm not sure," Nora said nervously. "I don't really wanna wear anything revealing. Not anymore. Are you sure a one-piece won't work?"

"Super sure."

"Well, maybe you got the wrong measurement." Nore was talking fast now. "I already have my own swimsuit, and-"

"Trust me, it'll fit," Amber said with a giggle.

Amber led Nora into her parents' garage. The car was out for the day, and several cans of paint were standing open on the floor. Amber chose then to let go and spread her arms out.

"Ta-da!"

Nora cocked her head.

"Where's the bikini?" she asked.

Amber sighed, then pointed at the cans of paint.

"You're looking at it," she said.

"Ah?"

"Ugh. Do I have to spell it out to you?" Amber walked over to the cans and raised a brush. "We're painting the bikini on."

Color drained from Nora's face.

"No! I'm not going to the parade naked!"

"Oh, come on, it's not like Molly will see you or something. She'll be too busy setting up the barbecue. It's why she asked for pictures."

Nore blushed a deep shade of red.

"This isn't about Molly," she said quietly.

"And don't you wanna get some confidence?" Amber continued. "What better way to do that than walking around naked? No one will notice it. Trust me, I'm a good painter."

Nora curled her lips.

"If it makes you feel better, you won't be alone." Amber folded her arms behind her head and thrust her chest out again, and her breasts jiggled some more. "I'll be doing it with you."

It was in that moment that Nora realized that Amber had been naked the whole time. She wasn't sure if she could blush more, but she did.

"You really want to get naked again?" Nora asked weakly. "After the haunted house incident."

Amber blushed faintly.

"Yeah, well, that's cause I took my own clothes off," she admitted. "I can't take them off if I'm not wearing any."

"I don't follow the logic."

Amber groaned.

"I knew you'd react this way," she said. "So, I've got something for you."

Amber turned around and reached behind a shelf, sticking her firm butt out. Nora studied the paint, and couldn't help but appreciate the work that Amber put into painting such a finely detailed bikini bottom.

Also, Amber's ass wasn't half bad.

"Here." Amber tossed a pair of short shorts at Nora. "You can wear this."

Nora looked down at the short shorts.

"Don't be a chicken, Nora," Amber said. "Nudity has been taking you against your will, now it's your turn to catch nudity. And what better day to do it than freedom day?"

"Why are you doing this?" Nora asked, looking Amber up and down.

Amber blushed and looked away.

"Just figured I'd do it for... for solidarity," she said quickly. "What do you say?"

Nore looked down at the short shorts.

"Okay," she said quietly.

How does the painting go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)