More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ClutchWizard ClutchWizard

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Energy Tank Implants

Samus scrolled through the seemingly unending list of upgrades, until a certain phrase caught her attention. Energy Tank. Energy tanks had been a pivotal tool in her adventures, allowing her suit to absorb more damage before she was left to lethal harm. Whatever upgrade this AI had developed regarding those, it was sure to prove one of the most useful.

Reading closer, she saw that the full name was "Energy Tank Implants". It was an intriguing name. Perhaps they were some sort of cybernetic enhancement?

"Computer," spoke up Samus, "what are the details on this Energy Tank Implants upgrade?"

The sound of the AI's voice reverberated through the room, as it began to explain, "Ah! That is an interesting solution to an interesting problem. As you are no doubt aware, energy tanks have been a vital element to your successes, but they unfortunately require your power suit. In your Zero Suit, you are much more . Not only that, but your Zero Suit lacks the hyper-dimensional technology that allows your power suit to fit so many tanks within it. This upgrade is the fruit of my attempts to address that problem."

"And how does it do so?" replied Samus. She was certainly curious. If she could use energy tanks while outside her power suit, her ability to survive would increase by several factors.

"Simple. Within your body will be inserted artificial implants capable of containing the same kind of energy your suit uses to shield you from damage. Your Zero Suit can then utilize that energy to shield you in much the same way. Let me bring up a diagram showing all the places you can insert one of these implants."

The monitor switched to a diagram depicting a stunningly accurate model of Samus's body, every curve rendered in perfect detail. As she studied the diagram, Samus reacted in surprise to the information before her. She had assumed the implants would be mechanical in nature, being inserted somewhere in her chest cavity or abdomen. Instead, they heavily resembled the gel-like cosmetic implants often used by those seeking to increase their own attractiveness, whether it be for personal or professional purposes.

There were several areas these implants could be inserted. Now knowing their nature, her breasts were an obvious location, and the diagram showed she would have a sizable increase in their size. Her butt cheeks were another potential site, and one that was also fairly popular in the cosmetic surgery industry. Samus pondered those options. She wasn't one to fret about her appearance too much, but she didn't want to look like a stripper. Still, they could be useful, and the prospect of turning even more heads when off-mission excited her a bit.

The rest of the options, while not unheard of, were a bit more unusual. An abdominal implant could be inserted, giving her a rounded belly. Small implants could be inserted into her lips, giving her a puffy pout usually found on self-proclaimed bimbos. And, finally, implants could be inserted in her vaginal lips, which would give her the most prominent camel-toe she had ever seen.

Then, below the diagram, was a slider. As Samus moved it back and forth, she could see the implants expand and shrink, altering her proportions to sizes.

"Computer, what exactly is this slider showing?" asked Samus, somewhat apprehensive of what she was seeing.

"The gel within those implants expand as they store energy for your suit. There is no need to worry, as the expansion will cause no harm or pain. However, the sensation will be sexually stimulating, and the increased size will lead to increased sensitivity of the affected areas. That is a kink I have been unable to work out."

That worried Samus a little. Distractions in battle could lead to mistakes. However, the extra protection could be more than worth it.

"And how big can they get?" Samus didn't want to be rendered immobile, after all. A still target was a very easy target.

"Theoretically, their capacity is limitless. However, by default, they are programmed to maintain a hard limit designed to leave you agile enough to complete your missions. This limit can be altered or removed, if you so choose."

Samus looked over the diagram carefully. She definitely wanted at least some implants, but which ones? Should she go with a single type, or should she get multiple? If she got them all, she would look like a living blow-up doll, but was that so bad? Having made her decision, she gave her command.

What does Samus choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)