More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

What's next?

Encounters on their way to classes

Kara didn’t need the sweater, but with the nippy autumn air it was better to dress like the natives and toss on the warm wool. She wore a pink Halloween themed sweater with a white rib cage outlined on the torso and a heart in a black woven in at the center of the chest. Around her waist was a pink vinyl waist cincher over the sweater and black leather leggings with heeled knee boots. Jason was dressed in the Gotham Academy uniform of black slacks, white shirt and black sweater with the school crest on it. Both got looks as they exited the Jaguar sedan Kara had driven into the city center. Kara put an arm around Jason and walked him to the gates of Gotham Academy.

“Jason, Kara” the almost mousy voice said from the tree ahead of them.

“Hello Raven,” Kara smiled.

“Hay Rea…” Jason said, trying a little too hard to sound cool.

The black-haired teenage girl stepped out of the shadow of the tree holding a few books and a laptop. She was dressed like Jason, but in slightly tighter sweater. It was clear to Kara that Raven had a crush on Jason… Now if Kara could just get Raven and Jason to admit they liked each other to each other.

“Hello Jay, Kara…” Raven smiled briefly.

“How are you?” Kara said prompting the goth girl to talk a bit.

“I am here,” Raven said nervously.

As the trio walked up, Helen Bertinelli appeared at the front gate.

“Miss Wayne, Miss Roth, Mister Todd,” Helen almost sneered.

Kara looked the woman up and down. Her trade mark black leather riding boots, black leather pencil skirt, white silk blouse, black leather blazer, and reading glasses. The black hair pulled back in a tight bun completed the School Dominatrix look.

“Dean Bertinelli,” Jason and Raven both said.

“I believe you two have classes,” Helen said dismissing the teenagers.

Both Helen and Kara stood still while the pair went into the class room.

“So, how is life in Wayne Manor?” Helen asked.

“It’s fine, I am sure Alfred would love for you to come home,” Kara said.

While no one talked about it, it was known that Helen was Bruce and Selina’s daughter in an alternate dimension and she along with her friend Karen Star had fled something. Now they posed as the Dean and her Secretary at Gotham Academy, keeping an eye on the children of the Justice League that attended class along with the other prep-school students. Kara was aware that she and Karen were basically clones and it unnerved her when she saw just how different the two were. While Helen, Dick, Jason, Barbara and Kara were regarded as “Gothic,” “Dark,” “Disturbed,” and “Children of the Bat,” Karen was a bubbly blonde bimbo Kryptonian Cheerleader.

“I am sure you know full well why I can’t,” Helen glared at Kara with a hatred.

“What ever,” Kara muttered.

“Why exactly are you here?” Helen’s gaze turned into an examining analysis.

“I am meeting Barbara at the coffee shop over there before our classes,” Kara thumbed toward the well known coffee shop across the street, “So why not be a good foster sister and give Jason a ride? He needs friends and family to help him out.”

“So he does,” Helen said, “As well as some strict discipline. It is time for classes. The campus is closed to visitors.”

Kara took the hint and turned away. Helen could very much be Batman’s daughter at times. Kara went to the curb and looked both ways. She rubbed her ear rings again and looked around with her x-ray vision to make sure no cars were just out of sight and walked across the street. Barbara had just parked her motor scooter and was taking off her helmet when Kara walked up behind her.

“Hay Kara,” Barbara said before Kara could pounce.

“Hay sweetie,” Kara said.

Barbara turned around and Kara kissed her red-haired lover.

“I wish we could skip class and hang out in the safe house,” Barbara sighed as she broke the kiss, “But we have work to do and classes to attend.”

“Let’s get a table outside,” Kara smiled.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)