More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by imperialpope imperialpope

What's next?

Empire Society

The Empire is based around one simple yet ever-encompassing concept; the mass degradation and oppression of females, both naturally born on Earth and ones taken from other universes. This is done through almost every aspect of Imperial society.

Marriage in Imperial society is a glorified ownership contract between a man and (usually) multiple women. Men can own up to as many females as he can afford, though most only have enough for a 2 or 3 cunts in their lives. Though there are many ways to buy a female, some men prefer to do it through marriage, making their purchase of one or more females a spectacle for their friends and family.

As penises are held as holy tools of purifying the evils of women in the Empire, a special called a "Trustee" is used to carry the groom's genitals across the isle, leading the females forward towards the alter, and their lifelong servitude of the male gender.

During wedding ceremonies, the female pastor will conduct the ritual used to sell the female off to her owner; the groom will take a branding iron from the bride's father, and brand his favorite part of her body. The mother of the bride will give the groom a whip, signifying that the man can punish his bride when he deems it to be necessary.

When men in the Empire die, their remains are usually left in a special coffin that will give them pleasure even in the afterlive.

Empire religion says that men will ascend to heaven to females for all eternity, while women in descend to hell to be tortured themselves.

Cemetaries in the Empire are also used to women, their bodies being nailed to their tombstones or graves, representing how even in , they are still able to punish the female sex.

Bodies of females in the Empire are typically used for other services, including as utilitarian devices. These are usually found under every highway station in every major Imperial city.

These also include traffic lights on intersections.

In Empire Society, women are typically discarded like any other trash you’d find in a dumpster. Once a cunt gets too old or worn out, kill the thing and get a new one.

Contrary to popular belief, pro-feminist protests in the Empire are actually allowed... under strict guidelines. This is to create the illusion of the Empire allowing pro-female speech.

False-flags and astro-turfing also exist in the Empire, the government using their own brainwashed slaves and revolutionaries to incite hatred in men (making them more likely to kill and their own females) and giving the impression that women and their rights are valued.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)