More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

The Ladies:

Emma the nudist

Emma and her husband were happily married, despite his quirk. He'd discussed it with Emma from the beginning, on their first date in fact.

"Emma, I'm a nudist." He explained.

"So why are you wearing clothes?" Emma raised an eyebrow in some amusement.

"Oh, I reserve it for nude retreats a few times a year. It's a vacation from stress, from work and from clothes."

Emma found the whole thing silly, absurd actually. None the less, their relationship blossomed until, after less then a year, they'd been married. And they were happy, despite the fact that for a week here and there, he'd disappear to go be naked with strangers. And yet, here they were three years later, and Emma found herself jealous.

She imagined her husband at his nude retreats, surrounded by gorgeous, naked women. The whole time he was gone she was a jealous, paranoid mess. Finally she could bear it no longer.

"I want to come to your next nude retreat." Emma said.

"Really?" Her husband Dan asked, surprised. "But you hate being naked!"

It was true. Outside of the bedroom or the shower she never spent any time nude. Due to some bullying in her youth and insecurity, Emma avoided being naked at all costs.

"I'm sure." Emma said firmly. She felt she had to prove herself just as bold as all the women at these nude retreats, or she'd always be inferior in her husbands eyes. It didn't help that he was a incessant practical joker and mocked her shyness relentlessly, since he was such an comfortable person himself.

"That's great!" He grinned. "This is going to be the best nude retreat ever!"

Despite her firmness, Emma was very scared. She was insecure about her body. She knew her face was pretty, and was confident about her firm ass and body. But, it was her minuscule breasts that made her so worried. After years of being mocked as 'tiny tits' she was terrified at the idea of prancing around naked. But, she felt she had to do this, to prove herself to her husband, herself and everyone else...

Emma is short, extremely slender and petite with an athletic frame. She has dark hair, a pretty face and AA cup breasts...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)