More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by niceguy2002tim niceguy2002tim

Who wins out this time?

Emma gets her way just like the last dozen times.

"Come on Rob, let's just introduce ourselves then we'll go get some breakie. I promise," Emma begged.

Like always Robyn put her needs aside and let Emma get her own way. "Alright, but remember you promised."

Emma quickly gathered her surfboard and waited for her less social friend. Robyn retrieved her surfboard from the sand and the two made their way across the beach toward the group of guys. The sand mashed between Robyn's toes as they approached the cuties. There were four of them and they all had boards and were working quickly to unload a yellow Jeep. The vehicle reminded Robyn of something off the set of Baywatch. At the same time the guys reminded Emma of Baywatch. She had been checking them out since they'd arrived at the beach.

"Well there are four of them, which one do you want? Rob," Emma asked.
"And what the other three are yours? You're such a slut Emma," Robyn joked and punched her friend's arm.

Robyn turned her attention back to the four guys and now it was her turn to check them out. One of the guys caught her attention more than the others. He had blonde hair and a goatee on his face but she couldn't see his eyes as they were hidden behind a set of thin-rimmed sunglasses. She admired his shirtless upper half. He had the body of a fitness magazine model. Around his upper right arm was a barbed wire tattoo and he wore a thick, gold chain around his neck. Robyn could tell he was a 'bad boy' all right, maybe skipping breakfast was a good idea.

"Hey," Emma shouted now only 10 feet from the guys. The all looked up, Robyn was sure she caught the blonde stud had checked her out.
"Hello ladies," said the closest guy. He was tall and well built, his arms and chest were fairly large. His hair was brown and medium length, which he had pulled back into a ponytail.
Emma smiled and stuck out her hand to him. "I'm Emma and this Robyn," she indicated to Robyn by craning her neck in the direction.

The cutie that had first greeted the two girls took Emma's hand and bent to kiss it. He leaned back up and said, "the pleasure's all mine. I'm Steve, this is Matt and Jeff." He pointed to the two guys with dark hair. "And the guy with the shades is Aaron," he added pointing to the blonde Robyn had been admiring.

He stepped forward and introduced himself first to Emma then to Robyn. He smiled and pulled his shades off before taking Robyn's hand, then he brought his mouth to the back of her hand and kissed it. Just then Robyn's tummy growled and she blushed.

"I am so sorry, I haven't eaten anything today and I am starving," she explained.
"Really? Well Steve and I were just about to go get a bite to eat ourselves. Would you two lovely ladies like to join us? It's on me," Aaron said still smiling.

Do the girls go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)