More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who Is The Celeb?

Emma Watson

Emma Watson pulls into the gym parking lot. She gets out, grabbing her bag and locking her car. She walks into the gym, heading towards the locker room. She puts her bag in the locker and takes off her jacket and pulls down her pants. Now in a pink sports bra and black form fitting shorts, she makes her way to the gym where the weights are.

In the gym, there's only one other person: a young white guy who is in good shape. He's muscular and lean. He's shirtless, 20 minutes into his workout. Sweat glistens his skin, and when he sees Emma walk in he stops his lifting and stares.

Emma does her stretches and gets ready for her squats. She gets on the bar and does a few reps with just the bar. Then she sets the bar down and puts two 45 lbs weights on it. Getting in position again, she cranks out another set.

She does this a couple more times, then moves on to her next workout. She grabs a pair of dumbbells and does some squats with them. At this point, the man is next to her, doing some curls. He finishes his set at the same time that Emma finishes hers. He clears his throat and turns to her.

"So leg day today huh?"

Does Emma Answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)