More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Does Emma Answer?

Yes

"Yes it is," she answers.

"Nice, I love leg day. Today is chest and arms for me," the guy says.

"I see that," Emma says, noticing his broad chest and big biceps. She also notices the guy looking at her legs and at her ass.

"Yeah, leg day for me is tomorrow. Gotta balance it out, you know."

"Yeah you do. That's the key right, balance," Emma laughs. He laughs too.

"Well, that's enough talking. I'll let you get back to your workout. I gotta go finish mine. Hope I didn't disturb you," the guy says, picking up some dumbbells.

"No, not a bother at all," Emma says, getting in position to do another set. The rest of her workout goes smoothly, and by the end, she's tired and sweating. She does her cool down stretches and heads to the sauna that is on the other side of the gym. She goes down the hallway leading to the sauna. There's a door on the left and she opens it, stepping through. The sauna is inside, on the left through another door. In front of it, there's a bench. Emma takes off her shoes and socks and steps in the sauna. She sits down and puts her head back, sighing.

A short while later, the man Emma was talking to steps inside. Emma picks her head up and looks at him.

How Does She React?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)