More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bondage4u Bondage4u

Who would you like to hear about first?

Emma Watson and Olivia Holt

The two beautiful actresses arrive at the Heathrow, England Airport together (not sure if Welsh ethnicity is a part of the British Isles/England) disembarking, picking up their luggage, and trying to hail a British Taxi...without any luck: "You know a friend told me about this company started by an Ex-Army Marine or Armed forces guy John Rider called SafeRider Chaffeur Services, he is supposed to drive important people around keeping them safe...let's call him Liv, I feel like being pampered after that long flight how about you"? hearing "sure my feet are sore....call him Emma"

Thanks to Bondage4u for the above. Here goes.........

I received a call from a female at about 8pm, it was for a pick up from Heathrow airport.
It was a chilly night and I wasn't expecting any other jobs that day.
I don't usually do spontaneous pick ups but the caller said I'd been recommended by a friend of hers and that they'd flown in to England only to find a shortage of taxis which was resulting in an hour long queue.
Fortunately for her and her friend I had dropped off at Heathrow 30 minutes earlier and was in fact having a bacon sandwich in a cafe about 10 minutes away!
When I got there the two ladies were looking tired and were chatting to each other literally sat on their suitcases! I'd told them on the phone what car to look out for.
They waved and looked to sigh with relief when I pulled alongside them.
I pulled up and they both smiled "Hi, I'm John. " I said as I exited the vehicle and opened the back door for them.
"Why don't you ladies jump straight in and I'll take care of your luggage!"
"Oh thanks so much John, you are a life saver!" said one of the women.
I lifted their 2 cases into the boot of the car (that's the trunk for you Americans!)
I climbed into the car the 2 women took off their hats, it was only then that I recognised Emma Watson. "Wow!" I thought to myself, I've just hit a new high!
I didn't recognise the other woman who now spoke.
"I hope it was ok for us to call you! My agent actually gave me your number , she said you took great care of her when she was over last month!"
"You were lucky I was so near or you'd have had to put up with a long wait in that taxi queue. Who's your agent? Please pass on my thanks to her." I replied.
"From what I heard you already thanked her plenty when she was here! Adele, Adele Thompson, she was over for a ......."
"Ah Adele! yes, no need to go on!" I laughed "I remember her very well indeed!"
A month earlier Adele and I had spent a night together after a film premiere. Maybe a story for another time but she was a sexy black lady who blew my mind and other things!

"I'm Olivia and this is Emma. Like I say, we really appreciate your help!" Olivia smiled
"Ah yes I recognised Miss Watson, I was a big fan of the Harry Potter books!" I replied "So are you an actress too?"
Olivia and Emma both laughed. "Well that's just typical! Everyone recognises old Hermoine over here! But I'm still an unknown!" said Olivia
"Hey that's not a reflection on you miss, I'm terrible with faces and names and well, without sounding rude, you look too young to be in most films I've watched!" I replied
"Hey! does that mean you think I'm an oldy then?" laughed Emma
We all laughed "I'm just going to keep my mouth well and truly shut from now on!" I said

Olivia kicked off her shoes and rubbed her tired feet. "God they're killing me!" she said.
"Swing them up here!" said Emma
"Do you mind me putting my feet up in your beautiful car?" asked Olivia
"By all means miss, make yourself comfortable!" I said as I watched in the mirror.
"You don't need to call us 'miss' John, just Olivia or Emma is fine!" replied Emma
I flicked my eyes between the road and the vision in my mirror.
Emma was now giving Olivia a deep foot rub whilst Olivia sat with her head back cooing and sighing at the relief.
I caught eyes with Emma on a couple of occasions and she smiled broadly back at me.
My god she was even more beautiful in real life than she'd been on camera or print!
Olivia appeared to have drifted off to sleep and Emma kept her feet on her lap but I noticed her hand stroke up olivias calf and thigh on more than one occassion.

When we arrived at the address I'd been given it was actually a flat.
"There's a designated parking space there!" said Emma, "It's a place I bought for when I'm in London"
"Great location!" I said It was literally central SOHO
"Yeh I love it here and with my hat and trusty glasses I can walk around pretty much unidentified!" she smiled.
"Liv! Liv wake up!" she gently said.
"I can carry her if you like!" I said
"Really?" asked Emma
"She wouldn't be the first!" I replied.
I scooped Olivia up in my arms and followed Emma to the lift. The lift went directly into her apartment on the top floor.
It opened into a light, warm open plan flat with an amazing roof terrace.
"Just put her in here!" Emma said as she opened the door to a bedroom just off the side.
I gently put Olivia down on to the bed and found myself almost losing myself in her beauty.
I walked out in to the lounge area and Emma was in the kitchen making a cup of tea, it was from one of those instantly hot taps.
"Want one?" she asked.
"Seriously? Tea with Emma Watson? Who the hell would say no to that?" I smiled "I'll just head down and grab the luggage!"
When I got to the car I could see outside the car park and a small shop across the road.
I ran and picked up a fresh milk.
Then I grabbed the cases and headed back up in the elevator.
"Ah one snag!" she said as I got back into the apartment.
"Milk!" I said
Her face lit up "My knight in shining armour!" she laughed.
We both took our tea with milk no sugar. We stood in the kitchen making small talk for a while.
"So you enjoy saving young women and going all out to help?" she asked.
"I'm here to serve miss!" I laughed and saluted.
"Do you do foot rubs too?" she asked coyly.
I must have looked surprised, excited, overwhelmed . . .
"Sorry that's a ridiculous proposition . . . " she started to back track.
"Get on that sofa and swing em up!" I said
she smiled and we walked to the sofa.
There was a certain nervousness between us in that moment.
But I reached for her foot and began to rub.
Using my thumbs to push out the tiredness and tension from her pretty little feet.
She was so delicate, light, perfect.
She sighed and threw her head back as I worked away.
"God you don't know how good that is!" she said "Please do the other one!"
The one in my hand rested on my lap and I took the other foot in my hands.
I jumped slightly as I knew her foot in my lap was directly on my semi hard cock and there was no way she couldn't know that too.
I continued to massage the ball of her foot and even worked each toe.
The foot in my lap moved slightly back and too on my growing hardness.
We caught each others eyes. "I'm sorry !" I said
"Don't be, I like it!" she said
she then became more obvious in her foot feeling and rubbing my cock.
I've never had a foot fetish or really thought about feet but in this moment how could I think of anything else.
The foot in my hand was being worked and I could see her nipples had hardened.
Her eyes were closed and she continued to moan slightly as I rubbed her.
All the time my rock hard cock was being rubbed off by her other tiny perfect foot.
I made a choice which was going to get me in a whole lot of trouble or was going to make this a night to remember.
I brought her foot to my mouth and kissed it.
Her breathing stopped and her eyes opened.
"please!" she said
I started sucking on her toes as I continued to work away with the massage.
My tongue worked between her toes and I was suddenly passionately kissing her feet as if in worship. She brought the other one up for the same treatment.
Here I was sucking the prettiest little feet I'd ever seen.
She then withdrew them and with a look of mischief she undid my trousers and released my hardness.
She smiled when she saw it. "Oh my god!" she said
I don't know what I expected. A blowjob, her to just strip off and jump on it . . .. I had no idea what to expect.
She lay back and wrapped her feet around it. She started wanking me off slowly with her feet.
She was watching me now.I started to slowly fuck between her feet.
She nodded and smiled.
I groaned at the incredible feeling.
I watched as her hand went down in the waistband of her trousers and evidently into her panties. She began masturbating as I fucked at her pretty soles.
I watched her caress her tiny breasts under her loose fitting sweatshirt. those nipples protruding further.
Then she started to buck a little and her hand in her panties rubbed frantically as her breathing grew faster, harder, louder until she let out a squeal of climax.
I was almost upright now my hands squeezing her feet around my cock as I fucked them faster.
She moved a foot to tease my balls, so I stroked my cock, wanking it hard and fast. Her other foot came back to my mouth for sucking.
I was so close to cumming.
Her foot on my balls trailed a toe to by my ass, She was nodding in approval as I sucked her foot, wanked my cock and let her other foot tease my balls and ass.
"I'm going to fucking cum!" I shouted
I looked up and Olivia was stood by the bedroom door watching us with a huge smile on her face.
I grabbed both feet and squeezed them tightly around my cock as I began to shoot thick loads of cum.
Over Emmas trousers, sweatshirt and of course her feet.
I collapsed onto the sofa.
"You cow!" said Olivia "I thought we always partied together!"
Emma laughed "I think this party is only just beginning!" she replied.
"I'll make more tea!" she said as she climbed off the sofa.

The party continues.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)