More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by filthy_natasha filthy_natasha

work in progress, chapter will be getting longer and taking suggestions on club types and how to prep them for the insertion is always appreciated. check out world of possibilities later chapters for some of this same theme

Emma Watson Stretching Madness

"Wait a second," said Emma Watson. "Nano what nows?"

Rupert Grint rolled his eyes. "Oh, shut up Emma. How do you not know about this? You're supposed to be the brainy one!"

"He's not wrong," muttered Daniel Radcliffe. "Now be a good sport, Emma, and get your clothes off."

The three former stars of the Harry Potter films had planned to have lunch to talk over J.K. Rowling's transphobia and their united response to it. But the nanomachine mayhem unleashed the day before had changed everything. Now, Daniel and Rupert had only one thing on their minds: stretching every one of pretty Emma's orifices to the absolute limit.

"Come on," growled Rupert, "get your kit off." His cock was already bulging as he thought about which of Emma's cute holes he was going to destroy first.

She looked terrified, but she couldn't disobey. As she stripped down, the two men got their cocks out and stroked themselves.

"Oh fuck, Emma," moaned Daniel as her top and bra came off. "I always thought you must have nice tits."

"That's right, you cunt," hissed Rupert as she pulled down her pants and panties. "Oh, look at that cute little slit. Won't be little for long, I reckon."

Daniel slapped her naked ass and Emma squealed loudly. "Pull those cheeks open. Show us your shithole that's gonna get gaped crazy huge."

The naked actress had tears in her eyes, but she obediently placed her slender fingers on her ass cheeks and tugged them open, revealing the tight little anus.

"Cor blimey," said Rupert. "You and me, Dan, we are gonna stretch that arsehole to the absolute limit."

"Beyond the limit," corrected Daniel, and the two men laughed cruelly.

"P-please," whimpered Emma. "Please don't hurt me!"

Rupert rolled his eyes. "God, Emma, you really are a stupid cunt, aren't you? Haven't you been paying any attention? Whatever we do to you, there won't be any damage thanks to the nanomachines."

"Well, actually," corrected Daniel again, "there won't be any permanent damage. But it's still going to hurt."

Rupert looked over at his old friend and his eyes lit up. "Really? Oh, I didn't get that. So when we stretch the fuck out of sexy Emma's holes, she's going to suffer?"

"Exactly."

Poor Emma was looking back and forth, hoping to appeal to their humanity. But they both just leered at her.

"Right, then," said Rupert, clapping his hands together. "Time to stretch sexy Emma! I want her arse. How about you, Dan?"

Which of Emma Watson's holes does Daniel Radcliffe want to stretch first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)