More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by filthy_natasha filthy_natasha

Which of Emma Watson's holes does Daniel Radcliffe want to stretch first?

Nostrils

Daniel grabbed Emma's hair and yanked her down while Rupert held her waist from behind. She screamed as her long hair was pulled hard, falling to her hands and knees. Rupert took the opportunity to place his balled fist right on her virgin asshole.

"No need for lube anymore!" he yelled with twisted pleasure, as he his fist right into Emma's dry anus.

"Aieeeeeeeeee!" screamed the pretty actress. Although her anal canal was now, incredibly, able to accommodate Rupert's fist without any problems, the feeling was excruciating for her. "It burns, oh god, it burns!" she cried.

Meanwhile, Daniel was caressing Emma's face, which was wet with tears. "Poor little Emma. How does it feel to be a role model for young women now?"

Before she could answer, Rupert thrust his arm all the way up Emma's ass to the elbow, and she shrieked in agony. Her lovely features were contorted in pain, her eyes were streaming tears, her nostrils were flaring.

Daniel Radcliffe calmly unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, letting his erection wave in Emma's face.

"Make her suck it like the whore she is, Dan," urged Rupert, who was now punchfucking Emma's asshole brutally, making her scream wildly.

"All in due time, friend," said Daniel, an amused twinkle in his eye. "First I want to see just how amazing this new reality is."

He held her under the chin with one hand, and with the other he guided the head of his cock to Emma's left nostril. Her frightened eyes looked up at him, not understanding what he intended. Holding her tightly, he his cockhead into the nasal opening, watching with fascination as the hole stretched wide enough for him to penetrate.

Emma Watson's nose was bulging grotesquely, ruining the beauty of her features. Her screams rose in pitch as her nostril opened more than it ever had before, allowing Daniel's cock to push inside and down her throat. Behind her, Rupert kept up his furious fisting of her ass, plunging in all the way to the shoulder. Daniel placed both hands on her head and started to facefuck her through her nose, slamming in and out of her nostril.

"Stick out your tongue, Emma," ordered Daniel. "Lick my nuts while I fuck your nose." She meekly did as he commanded, slurping and sucking his testicles as they slammed into her face, as his cock throatfucked her down through her nasal cavity.

"Did you say nose?" asked Rupert, who had been too busy stretching out Emma's sexy ass to pay attention to what his friend was up to. Daniel grinned and yanked Emma's head to the side so Rupert could see from his position what was happening to her.

"Bloody hell!" cried Rupert, a huge smile on his face. The sight of Emma's nose, misshapen and stretched out, the outline of Daniel's cock clearly throbbing inside of it, was incredible. He loved the utter humiliation and degradation his former costar must be feeling. Pulling his fist all the way out of her ass, he admired the huge gape, all dark red and glistening with anal juices. Then he both his fists inside, enjoying her renewed screaming.

Daniel was yanking Emma's head towards him as he thrust roughly with his hips, stretching out her nose, hammering her throat. He pulled out suddenly, and laughed at the huge gaping nostril, then shoved his snot-coated cock into her mouth. "Have a tasty treat, cunt," he said, and Emma gagged hard at the taste of her own mucus. Then he pulled out and rammed into her other nostril, fucking it roughly, loving the he was able to give her.

Poor Emma was in utter misery, experiencing the most painful and degrading sex of her life. Rupert was working both fists in and out of her asshole, pulling them apart, spreading her anal canal insanely wide. Daniel was going back and forth from one nostril to another, pistoning his fat cock in and out, stretching her nose, than making her suck him.

"Oh fuck, Rupe," he called to his friend, "you have to try it. I always fantasized about fucking Emma's sexy pussy, but her nose feels so fucking good."

Rupert laughed heartily. He had both arms up Emma Watson's ass to his armpits, and he had opened his fists and was now clapping his hands inside of her. He gave her a huge round of applause, moving his hands far apart as he clapped, enjoying the way her rectum stretched a good three feet in width. Emma had shrieked herself hoarse and was now simply moaning, eyes rolling back in her head.

"Come here," urged Daniel. "Fuck her nose with me. Let's cum in it together!"

This sounded like a pretty good idea to Rupert, whose cock was throbbing in his pants. He yanked his arms out of Emma's ruined asshole, admiring the ridiculously huge gape staring back at him. Then he moved to her face and took out his cock. He leaned in close to leer at his suffering former costar. "Ready for some double nasal penetration, Emma?"

She said nothing, just gurgled pathetically, drooling all over herself as Daniel fucked her nose. Rupert slapped her hard.

"Go on, beg for it, cunt. Beg for us to your nose!"

Emma's eyes flickered open. They were bloodshot and watery. Her face, usually so beautiful, was a mess of saliva and snot, her features twisted hideously, her nose stretched out with Daniel's cock. She gazed up at the men, looking like a broken creature.

" me," she croaked. " my nose. Shove your cocks in my nostrils and cum in me and make me snort your goo."

Rupert smiled with delight. "All you had to do was ask, Emma. Your wish is our command!" As Daniel paused in his thrusting, Rupert aimed his cock at her open left nostril. He grinned at his friend as they prepared to double team the actress's nose. "Some girls snort coke. Our little Emma snorts cock!"

As both men pushed deep into Emma's nostrils, they each held onto her head tight and admired the way their cocks bulged in her nose. Separated from each other by her septum, their cocks met in her throat, and the duo enjoyed the sensation of stretching out the hot wet tunnel together. The insane stretching of her nose had completely distorted the lovely girl's features, and both men derived satisfaction from seeing their more famous costar having her looks ruined.

"What a fucking pig you are, Emma," mocked Rupert, enjoying her humiliation totally, as he and Daniel facefucked her roughly, ramming into both her nostrils, stretching them out more than should be humanly possible.

"Thank god for the nanomachines, eh?" said Daniel, laughing loudly.

"Urgggggh," was all Emma could manage to say.

They her nose for a good twenty minutes more, the sounds of squishy membranes being stretched out hideously filling the apartment. Finally, both men grunted, their strokes picking up speed."

"Fuck I'm gonna nut," moaned Rupert.

"Pull out until your cock is just inside her nose," urged Daniel. "Make her feel it right proper!"

"Unnnnnnnh," groaned Rupert, sliding his cock out of her throat, the thick head just pressed inside her nostril. His eyes fluttered as he orgasmed, spewing hot cum into her stretched out nasal cavity. The sight made Daniel cum too, and he blasted her other nostril with his own jism. Emma's sinuses were on fire as her nose was flooded with their cum.

"Fuuuuuuuck," cried out Daniel as he pulled out of her, shoving his snot and cum soaked cock in her mouth for a cleaning. When he was done, Rupert took his turn to be cleaned. Then he slapped Emma again. "Snort it, bitch. Inhale our cum and swallow it."

Emma Watson, naked in a heap in the floor, her asshole gaped wide and throbbing, her nose full of semen, snorted loudly, swallowing their slimy cum down into her stomach.

Rupert looked at Daniel and smiled. "Oh, I think I like this new reality a lot."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)