More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damot Damot

What's next?

Emma Thomson, wife and mother (Dreamer, early beginnings)

Emma Thomson was a typical wife an mother. She was 28, had two kids (a five-year-old boy and a three-year-old girl), a loving husband by the name of Dave who worked in a bank and a wonderful home in suburbia, with a garden a white fence and a pond with goldfish in it. Oh, there was a dog as well, a Golden Retriever names Spot. Until now her life had been pretty standard and without big surprises or disasters. A few years back, her grandmother had died, and two years ago Dave had appendicitis. Sometimes the kids were ill, and Emma herself got the flew occasionally. Also, her menstruation used to come with intense pain in her stomach. But that were minor problems. Overall you could say Emma and her lovely Family were pretty healthy and without any significant issues.

Until now!

It was twelve Pm, the kids were in daycare, her husband at work and she was in the supermarket working parttime at the cash register. They did not really need it, but the extra money helped to pay off the mortgage or the occasional holiday, and it was better than sitting at home all day. Normally she liked getting out, seeing some people chattering in the break or with the costumes when business was low, but today her mind was somewhere else.

She stood there, charging a customer and thought about her visit to the doctor yesterday. The memories were very vivid.

"So, Mrs. Thomson, as you know we couldn´t find anything. There seemed to be no explanation for your symptoms, but the last test we ran came with results."

Emma was sitting in the examination room looking at Doctor Wilson, a nice old man who was her doctor since she was a kid and gained hope.

Since last Week she had this cruel pain in her vagina and nipples, she sweated all the time and felt dizzy. She was tired and nervous at the same time and filled overall miserable.

"Tell me Dr. Wilson, what is it?"

"Emma, Emma, are you sleeping?"

She jerked and looked up. She was at the cash register again, and Howard was standing right before her. She immediately blushed like always when she met him.

"Oh.... sorry, that´s 30,95 "

"Are you okay?"

"Oh yes, no problem, I was just thinking about something," she answered while she put the cash into the register and gave him his change. Damn, this man was a handsome devil. Always had been. He was tall, with a big chest and defined muscles, his short black hair, and the black beard make him look a little bit dangerous, which made him even more attractive, but the best thing was his big fat cock, she had loved so much. Her hand trembled as she closed the register and she blushed even more. Damn, these strange thoughts, she suddenly had. These vulgar words that popped into her head. It was all part of the illness, the doctor had explained:

"ANB is very rare and we don´t know much about it." He explained the disease very carefully and answered patiently every question she had.

"And there is no medicine or operation for it?" Emma asked, stunned by the prospect of dying in a few month.

"No," the Doctor said calmly, "But as I said there is a solution, you have to get pregnant as soon as possible, and the illness will disappear!"

"But in vitro fertilization isn´t working?"

"No, you need to have sex, as much as possible. You will not have a normal menstruation cycle as long as you have ANB, impregnation will work differently. The chance of getting pregnant rises depending on how much sex you have and...." he made a pause and tried to look at her with a serious face, "with as many people as possible."

"Have a nice day, Emma, " Harold said end turned to the exit of the supermarket. She did not want to, it wasn´t her intention, but somehow her mouth worked on its own. "Do you have time this evening, for a beer or something, I need to get out a little."

He turned around and looked at her with his deep brown eyes. Is expression was strange. There was disbelieve and distrust, but hope and happiness as well.

" Really? I thought..."

" Just a beer, " she was trying to look casual, while her heart was beating like a drum and her whole body shivered.

Oh God, she thought I really need to fuck him again!

When he was gone, she continued working while spacing out and thinking about the night before. She had told the news to dave who had been bewildered and furious!

"What does this mean? There is no cure? You just die?"

She shook her head.

"I need to get pregnant. Then everything fine." She didn´t tell him about the thing with the different sex partners. Now wasn´t the time for this.

As he heard it, he relaxed a little.

" Oh... I see. You get pregnant easily. With Tommy, its even was an accident, so..."

She nodded and pulled him towards her.

"I know it´s strange and... unusual, but maybe it is a good thing. We didn´t want another child, but.... and it will stimulate our sex life."

She kissed him desperately feeling her pussy getting instantly wet.

"Each patient is different. Some get more and more sexualized, feeling the urge of having sex all the time, others hate it but have to do it to avoid horrible pain" the doctor had explained.

She obviously was the first kind of person, because the second Daves hand touched her left boob the moaned like a bitch and pressed her hips against his. She needed him right now, right here on the kitchen table. The kids were sleeping, and she didn´t care anyway.

The hastily lifted her skirt and dropped the panties, then she laid back on the table pulling Dave toward her.

"Come on, fuck me!" she demanded loudly. dave tried to get away, and had to push her hand on the table to avoid getting undressed.

"Wait!" he said, heavily breathing. "Here? With the open window? The neighbors can see us and what about the kids, what if they come downstairs?"

The crazy thing was that Emma did not care about the neighbors or the kids anymore. She needed this. Not only because she was afraid, no it was a real physical desire. She needed to have his cock inside her now! She had never been like this before, she had been conservative and believed in god and stuff. She had never been vulgar or a slut, but right now this did not matter at all.

"I give a fuck about the kids. Fuck me now, or I´ll die!" She screamed and scissored his hips with her legs.

Dave looked at her in astonishment, with an open mouth and disbelieve in his eyes.

He took a deep breath and nodded.

"Okay!" he hurried up to pull his trousers down. His small penis was rock hard. This had always been a problem for Emma. She didn´t tell him of course, but his penis was a little bit too small even when erected. It did not matter this night. Her pussy was flooded, and the hormones exploded in her brain when his cock rammed into her. It had never been like this before. She liked sex as much as everyone else, but she had always had problems with the orgasms because it wasn't easy for her to relax and let everything happen. This time there was no option at all. Her body dictated her to relax, ordered her to enjoy. It was like using heroin for the first time. Her whole body inflamed by this unbeatable feeling of lust and desire. Her husband, who was always very shy and careful, pushed into her with all his might like he was fucking for his... no, for he life. She knew what she had missed since they had decided not to have another child. She had lost the feeling that fuckling was something important, something essential.

"Yes, Dave, yes! Safe my life and fuck me as hard as you can!"

"Mrs? Hallo?"

Emma looked up and realized where she was. She was still working at the supermarket, daydreaming about yesterday, still feeling the multiple orgasms Daves little dick had inflicted.

A young man was standing and the registry with a coke in his hand.

"That's all," she asked, and he nodded. He was good-looking, skinny with short brown hair, with a basketball shirt and jeans. He had a longboard on his back. She bet he had a girlfriend on every finger. Suddenly he smiled at her, and she felt something rinsing down her leg.

Damn!

"Do I get my change?"

She blushed and gave him his money.

"Thanks, Mrs. See you" then he hopped on his board and skated out of the supermarket.

While she stared at his ass, she suddenly imagined kneeling on this board getting fucked from behind by this young man. The image was so vivid that she nearly had an orgasm just by thinking of it.

She squeezed her legs together and tried to think of something else, but the only thing that popped up was Howard giant dick again.

Holly Shit! She had to fuck somebody and soon!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)