More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AdamZadeh AdamZadeh

This story can either be concensual or non concensual. That's up to you. :) Please do not change her description!

Emma Chapter 2

She had cried herself asleep judging from the streaks on her face, and now lay in a tight little ball at the foot of the hearth in the stone kitchen. The kitchen was separated somewhat from the rest of the house, just in case of fire and it was far away enough that I did not hear her crying. Still though, I did not get much sleep. It’s been said that I care to much for mere slaves and maybe I do.

Somehow the old grey wool blanket that I had given her was tucked around her like a cocoon, that and the woven mat she slept on were her only possessions now; sometime in the middle of the night the fire had died down. I tossed another log into it to build it up.

She groaned groggily and rolled over. I tapped her slightly with my boot. She rolled over the other way. To be honest, I was tempted to let her sleep. A ’s first day is always rough, followed by a rough week. I had also her the other night; and even though I did my best to ensure an orgasm for her and to give her some pleasure, that had to be…rough.

Hopefully the pleasure would overcome the disappointment of having to giving her virginity to a man twice her age. Still though, I’ve been told that a girl’s first time should be special and I had tried to make it so.

There was much for her to learn in the coming days; where things were kept, what was expected, her duties, and, of course, what would please the Master of the house. Her training started officially today, and yet she slept in…and I had no to little desire to wake her because she looked so cute, almost like a tired kitten.

I caressed the whip at my side and considered if I should wake her with it. Often a new , either male or female, was beaten at least once in the first few days. This was done for two reasons; the first was to remind them that they were always under discipline. The second was to hopefully correct any serious mistakes they made. Personally I thought of slaves almost as pets. You want to reward the good behaviors, and punish the bad behaviors when they occurred. I rarely whipped a , but I would use it if needed. Looking at the sleeping girl, I doubted if I would ever need to do so with her.

I tapped her with my boot again and called out her name coldly. She rolled over and yawned…then her eyes grew wide as she realized her situation. The horror on her face seemed almost comical to me, she quickly bowed, placing her head to the floor and her palms open and flat against the kitchen stone and started to beg for forgiveness.

“Please forgive me Master.” Her voice was shaking.

“Emma, what did you do wrong?”

She was terrified; I could hear it in her voice. She expected some punishment, probably a beating. “I over slept Master! A should be awake before her Master!”

I nodded and placed my boot before her. She looked up at me briefly and understood then she kissed the boot gingerly. “No, lick it.”

The fire in her reddened brown green eyes flashed momentary as she lifted her head. The coldness in her voice was evident. “Yes, Master.” She placed her pretty head to the boot and licked along the top of it, then seeing that I was not satisfied, the sides of the boot; the disgust of having to do so was evident. It was customary in the city of Ish to take off ones shoes or boots when entering a home. It kept the dust from the street down, and with the animals running about, sometimes you stepped where you shouldn't.

“Now the other boot, Emma.”

She let out a slight shudder, and then proceeded to lick the other boot. When I was satisfied that she had learned her lesson, I had her sit up.

I simply stated that I expected her to be up about 30 minutes before me to end to the animals and fires in the home. That I was often up at the dawn, and I would expect breakfast to be ready about 30 minutes once I awoke. “What you make is up to you. However I like a little variety. Don’t serve me the same thing every day.”

“It really is for your benefit to try and build up the fire at night before going to bed. For one thing, till I determine otherwise you’ll be chained to the hearth. The stones can be cold at night. Having a good fire going will help you cook in the morning as well.” I continued. “Not only that, but the colder weather will be coming soon. You will be more comfortable if the fire is up.”

She nodded and yawned, trying to stifle it behind her hand. It was endearing. Her eyes were still puffy from the tears of last night.

“Girl, are you paying attention?”

“Yes Master! Of course, Master.” She quickly repeated what I had just said nearly word for word. I smiled inwardly; I had made a good decision.

I fished the key out of my pocket and undid the ankle chain. Then showed her about the kitchen and the small garden I kept out back. Like most homes, I grew lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, onions, etc. I also had two small apple trees and a cherry tree out behind my house. Grape vines covered my fence. I had three chickens for eggs. “That’s also your responsibility.”

She nodded and muttered “Yes, Master.”

A quick slap on the ass brought out a stronger “Yes, Master!”

“Good girl, Emma. Now, prepare me a breakfast. I expect it to be ready in about 30 minutes.”

She ran off into the chicken coup looking for eggs and I turned back towards the house. I was testing her in a way. She was still naked from the night before and, not being from the city or having friends or ally’s here, I doubted she would run off. No, I was rather sure of it. It be foolish of her to try, still though, I peeked out the window to ensure that she was doing what I requested.

She had returned to the kitchen with the eggs, now she was returning to the yard with a small wicker basket she found. She stood there a moment, with her hands on her hips then seemed to come up with an idea. She nearly lunged into movement, gathering a few good apples from my trees and onions from the ground.

I closed the curtains as she approached the door and I heard a light tentative knock. “Master?” the voice said, quivering.

“Aye girl?”

“Does Master wish to have a drink,” and she continued in that same light bell noted but worried voice, “where shall I serve you?”

I opened the door and turned to the right, showing her a small but elegant dining room. She brushed past me quickly and started to set the table. She looked at me again and asked “A drink Master?”

“No. I’m fine.”

“Of course, I’ll attend to breakfast shortly” and with that she was out the door.

I chuckled, and then listened to my stomach growl. She had better hurry.

It took her an additional ten minutes to finish the meal but she was well within the thirty minute time limit I had given her, I had wandered upstairs for a moment and when I returned she was just placing the egg dish on the plate.

“Master,” she said as she knelt, “I have made you scrambled eggs with apples and onions. I hope you find it pleasurable.” Her voice had a combination of pride and a bit of trepidation in it.

I poked the egg dish in front of me, for honestly I had never heard of eggs with apples and onions. She had placed a few apple slices to the side. I was wondering if I should have a cup of tea at my side. I took my fork and bit into it.

It was surprisingly tasty. The apple providing a nice sweet tang to the eggs and before I knew it, I had gobbled them fully. Emma knelt at my side, obviously pleased with herself. I picked up an apple slice.

“When was the last time you ate Emma?”

“It was the night before my sale Master.”

“Close to 24 hours ago then. Do you know how to eat from your Master’s hand?”

Again that look of disgust and horror crossed her face for a second….then it was gone, only the pretty face of Emma remained. I had to admire her self control.

“I…I do, Master.”

I held up the apple slice above her head. She tried to be graceful, as she had been taught I was sure, as she came out of her kneeling pose. She kept her back straight and her eyes on the food and she rose on her haunches like a dog. She closed her eyes then took the food from my hand with her teeth.

“Good girl, Emma. You may have the apple and whatever you saved for yourself in the kitchen. Clean up and then do the dishes. We will be leaving in about thirty minutes. “

Emma nodded and with a mumbled “Thank you Master” ran off to complete the tasks that I provided her. It wouldn’t take more than 10 minutes to do. It would give her time to consider what was next.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)