More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AdamZadeh AdamZadeh

What's next?

EMMA - Chapter 2A....Her POV

I had cried myself to sleep. Not because I was by a man old enough to be my father, but because I was a . I would probably never see my mother and sister again. They were gone. Just like my father whose leads me to these chains.

I was no longer the little innocent girl that enjoyed picking flowers and cooking with her mother. That girl was no more; I was only “Emma” now. “Emma” was an owned piece of property. To be bought and sold and used, to provide pleasure to whomever commended her.

Was it any wonder that I had cried myself to sleep?

I did not know how much sleep I had, all I knew was it was morning now and I was still tired; still trying to process everything that went on. I had learned a little about the man that was my “owner.” I didn’t fear him, even though he had taken my maidenhead. He had been gentle and loving…and he was old enough to by my father, with his graying hair and paunch of a belly. It could have been much worse than it was.

Unlike my father, who spent his entire life as a fisherman in a village full of fisherman, this man was soft of muscle. He was tall and angler and had piercing blue eyes that seem to bore into me. He seemed to enjoy being in control, and that scared me because I could not put my finger on why yet.

I figured that he had to be some type of merchant, although what he did for a living I didn’t have a clue on. He also had to be somewhat successful. He had paid a fair amount of money to own me. A private was not a cheap purpose.

Some of the other older girls at the auction house had talked about serving ten to twenty men in a tavern each night, only to be chained in the basement each evening. They had prayed to the various Gods to be sold to a private owner. I didn’t know if the stories they told were true, but one Tavern owner supposedly raffled off a girl’s mouth, her anus and then finally her vagina as a prize.

I was sold to a private owner, and one that didn’t seem that bad so far. I had been lucky.

Something struck my side. As if in a dream my name was called out. It was a cold, harsh voice. I rolled over and yawned to see where it was coming from….

SHIT!

What did the trainers want you to do when you fucked up and knew it? I placed my head to the floor as far as I could and placed my open palms open and flat on the stones of the kitchen. “Emma” squeaked “Please forgive me Master!”

I had noticed the whip at his side; it was a long leather affair that reminded me of a snake. In my…”Emma’s” first few days as a she had been struck with such a weapon across the ass a few times, which left a long painful welt. She learned quickly not to question, to keep her head down, to listen and watch and bide her time.

He asked me what I did wrong, like he didn’t know. “I over slept Master! A should be awake before her Master!” I just knew I would be punished for my indiscretion.

That damn strip of leather, surely I was going to be beaten with it. As sure as the sun rose in the east I just knew I was going to be punished. Instead he merely put his boot out. He wanted me to kiss it.

Kissing the boots was one of the ways we were taught to respect the free. They were nasty dusty affairs that picked up whatever was on the street and often stunk. I had to remind myself to take a deep breath, and then I laid a single light kiss on the top of it.

Oh by the Sea God! He wanted me to lick it!

I…laid my head down and licked the boot. It was disgusting and I hated “Emma” even more now for doing it. As I feared he had me lick both his boots clean of dirt. I could not hide my disgust in doing so. The trainers often repeated that those that owned us would often have us do what we found disgusting…but this! I could not help but shudder.

I still expected to be beaten but when he started to go off about what he expected; breakfast everyday about a half hour after the dawn and a few other things. I started to relax some. That disgusting leather boot taste still in my mouth. I half listened to the part about the fire, it was obvious.

A sharp spank on my ass woke me up even more and “Emma” barked out “Yes Master! Of course, Master!” and she repeated what he had said.

He undid the ankle chain and I finally got to see the home a little more in-depth. We did not enter the main house yet but from the outside; it was a two story home, living and dining on the bottom with one or two bedrooms on top; maybe three bedrooms if they were small. The garden was well tended and was not that different than the one that my family kept a different lifetime ago. There was an outhouse in the far back corner.

Wait, he wanted breakfast in a half hour? I still didn’t know the kitchen well! Oh by the Sea God I was to be whipped for sure!

Ok…think! Eggs are easy and quick! What to make with them?

I ran back to the kitchen with some eggs and right on a prep table there was a basket. I know there was an apple tree and then something that my father used to eat popped into my mind. It was an old recipe from the River Lands. I should have enough time to make it.

I gathered the onions and some apples off the tree. Hopefully they were sweet enough, I didn’t recognize the coloration or the type. I was running now, and I knew I was taking a gamble on the egg dish. Most people would never even consider apples, onions and eggs together.

Glancing at the position of the sun, I would be cutting it very close. As I chopped the onions and apples I glanced around the kitchen and realized there was no place to serve him. He would have to eat inside the house.

Fuck me.

That meant setting a table, making him tea which I didn’t think I had the time for. My heart sank; my skin would be marked with angry red welts for sure!

I approached the door and saw that he was peeking from the window like a little boy. It would be funny if my pretty little round ass wasn’t on the line. I knocked on the door and wondered if I should kneel.

“Master,” Emma asked and I hated the quivering in my voice. “Where should I serve you?”

Barely hearing his answer, I brushed past him and into the dining area, the dishes were kept in a cabinet and if I wasn’t in so much of a hurry I would have realized that they were not the dishes of a poor man; that the hardwood floors were covered by fine carpets.

He didn’t want a drink. Good! That gave me a little breathing room and I rushed out to the kitchen again, stubbing my toe but I had no time for that.

By the Sea God, I was cutting this close. My mother once told me when it came to food; it should look good as well as taste good so I quickly placed the fruit and eggs in a pleasing way…and hoped.

I placed the dish before him and crossed my fingers.

He liked it. He gobbled it down like a hungry dog. I breathed a sigh of relief and realized that I just might escape being punished after all.

“When was the last time you ate?” he asked me.

My stomach rumbled and to be honest I wasn’t even sure. “Sometime before the auction maybe? I think.” I answered him.

He held the apple slice above my head like he was feeding a begging dog. Again “Emma” rose on her haunches just like she had been taught at the house. I bit into the apple with my eyes closed. He praised “Emma” for it and again I silently cursed the fates that brought me here.

After he released me, I gathered up the dishes and went back to the kitchen. I finished up an apple and a few scrapes of onion. Sadly I didn’t have enough eggs and hoped to the Sea God and the Mistress of Winds that I would have more to eat than scraps.

After washing the dishes and such, I returned to the house and knelt…he said we would be leaving soon, and I could not help but worry a little bit. What would be next in my life?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)