More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Control Freak Control Freak

Who's the seller, what part are they selling, and for how long?

Emma Chambers, her breasts, 3 months

Emma Chambers is a 27 year old woman in love. She had been dating her boyfriend Tom for almost three years now, and a few months ago he finally proposed to her. Of course she said yes, and the past few weeks have been dedicated to planning the perfect wedding.

Recently however, they have hit a major financial snag. Emma recently lost her job, effectively cutting their household income in half. What's more, she had to recently dip into her savings to cover the repairs to her car's engine after her insurance refused to. Tom was doing his best to deal with the financial burden now solely resting on his shoulders, but with the wedding date fast approaching and funds running low, it was looking like her dream wedding was going to suffer some significant budget cuts unless she got some fast cash.

Unfortunately, Emma didn't own anything valuable enough to sell... except her body.

Emma is a very attractive woman, with brilliant red hair, pale skin, and a cute face, giving her that coveted 'girl-next-door' look. Thus, the estimates for most of her body parts were higher than average. Obviously any of her orifices, while valuable, are out of the question, as while she wasn't a virgin it still felt wrong to sell her holes for money just before her wedding. What she is willing to sell ownership of is her beautifully large D-cup breasts. With nipples included, even a short-term contract should be more than enough to cover the remaining costs of her wedding.

Thus, Emma finds herself at the Body Part Sale Agency, nervously clutching her knee as a sale agent reads over the forms she had to fill out.

"Alright, it seems like everything is in order," he says, setting the papers down, "Upon the purchase of your contract, your breasts and nipples will become the property of the buyer for three months, or ninety days if you want to be technical. You haven't sold physical control, but you will still be expected to let the buyer do whatever they want with your breasts and obey any requests for their treatment and attire for that duration, other than tattooing, implantation, and of course physical mutilation. As requested, you will be paid the entire non-negotiable amount of $15,000 up front, and in exchange you agree to waive your right to terminate the contract early unless there is a breach of contract from the buyer. Now, do you have any questions before we begin the selling process?"

"Just one," Emma answers, "How long does it usually take for someone to buy breasts like mine? I don't want them on the market long enough that someone else is owning my breasts during the wedding."

The agent folds his hands and purses his lips, "Well officially I'm supposed to tell you that it varies based on a bunch of factors in the economy and desirability and such, but if I'm being honest? I'll be surprised if boobs like yours last a full week on the open market, even at a price like that."

Emma blushes as the agent pushes the contract over to her, "Now, sign here and we can get your breasts on the market within the hour."

Emma leans forward and signs her name on the line labeled 'Seller', hoping that whoever buys her breasts isn't a total creep.

Who buys Emma's breasts?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)