More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jjensen0612 jjensen0612

What's next?

Emma 18 Year old student.(Score of 62)

It was with anxiety that Emma made her way to the local Social ranking office (SRO) on her 18th birthday, but there were no way to avoid it. People had tried to refuse getting their social ranking, but there was a lot of snitches in the new society and when you got caught for trying to avoid getting chipped you were punished in public and then your social ranking was divided by 2. The que at the SRO was long and every time somebody exited the room all eyes were on them to see if they were smiling or crying, indicating what the persons status would be from here on.

As Emma was called into the room her legs felt like jelly. Emma had always been a popular girl because of her beautiful looks. She was 170 cm. tall with long blonde hair and a beautiful face. Her body was perfect, she had a small firm ass and a slim waist. Her breasts were large and soft with big sensitive nipples, but eventhough her breasts were large they did not sag one bit.

Emma had spend the last couple of weeks thinking if there was any situations from her past that might affect her score negatively, but overall she had been a nice girl, so she should get a high rating.

As Emma entered the room she was handed her shiny new smart watch and instructed on how to use it, she was also given a sheet of paper with the rules of Social ranking listed on it:

  1. All persons of a lower ranking must obey persons of higher ranking.
  2. Failure to obey will result in loss of points.
  3. Only persons over the age of 18 has to live by the rules of Social ranking.
  4. No permanent damage can be inflicted, but other than that there are no rules.

Emma loked at the rules in disbelief as the Social Ranking Officer stepped behind her and injected the chip. It was the moment of truth, Emma looked at her smart watch and saw a picture of herself and her score of 62. Emma almost fainted, how could her score be so low? "There must be mistake" Emma said with tears in her eyes. The officer took a look at her file "No, there is no mistake, your score is 62...... I can see that most of the bad reports that we have recieved on you are from a Mr. Johnson". "That dirty old prick" Emma shouted. "Now, now young lady mind your tongue, we do not tolerate such foul language here, and I can see that Mr. Johnson is a well respected member of our society with a score of 95." Emma sat in shock, Mr. Johnson was the creepy old biology teacher at her school. How could her bad rating be due to this person alone. Emma disliked biology, but could not think of even a single situation that should affect her Social ranking. With tears streaming down her face Emma left the office.

As she made her way towards the main exit she stopped, she suddently remembered the stories she heard of what was happening in front of the SRO all over the country. It turned out that some people with a high SR found that the best afternoon entertainment was to break the spirit of the people with a lower SR imidiately after these people left the SRO building. That way they would never forget their new status in life. Of course breaking the spirit of people of a lower SR often involved public sexual humiliation and Emma knew that with her good looks and low SR she was very likely to become a victim of such a crowd.

Emma started looking for an alternative route out of the building, she was relieved when she found a window on the side of the building that wasn't locked. Emma crawled through the window and found herself in a small alley, she started running as fast as she could away from the SRO and towards her home.

It is scary how quickly your life can change, yesterday when Emma was 17, she did not have a care in her life, but today she looked at everybody she passed as a potential predator. As Emma came close to her home she saw Laura walk along the road, Laura was one of Emma's good friends and when Laura saw her she started waving "Happy birthday Ems" Laura said with a big smile on her face. "How did it go at the SRO?" Then she noticed the panic on Emma's face as she hushed "Please keep quiet...... I only scored 62" Laura was shocked, she was sure Emma would score above 90 and now she started fearing her own score when she turned 18 in 2 weeks time. "How is that possible?" Laura asked. Then Emma told her about the bad reports from Mr. Johnson. "What a bastard..... he was always hard on you because he knew you disliked his classes". Emma and Laura walked on chit chatting, but as they made their way through a small alley not far from their street, someone shouted "Hey, Emma wait up". Emma turned around and to her dismay she saw that it was Claire and Jennifer, two girls from her class that was not part of her group of friends. As Claire and Jennifer made their way to Emma and Laura, Claire said "You can walk on Laura..... We want a word with Emma." Emma did not like where this was going but she tried to stay strong and nodded to Laura. Laura walked away leaving Emma with Claire and Jennifer. Claire was the first to speak "I heard it is your birthday today, so me and Jennifer showed up outside the SRO building to wish you a happy birthday and can you imagine our surprise, when we did not see you exit the building...... Then I did a search on you and could not believe my eyes when I saw that you only scored 62...... I just knew I had to find you right away to wish you a happy birthday. So I activated the GPS tracker." Emma looked confused, she did not know the chip also had a GPS tracker, but right now her biggest concern was the big smiles on Claire and Jennifers faces, she knew that they both had a SR over 90.

"Can you imagine how dissapointed we got when we showed up infront of the SRO to celebrate your 18th birthday and then you just left us waiting? We would really have enjoyed humiliating you right there in front of the whole crowd....... but now I guess we just have to do it right here." Claire said. "Why don't get down on your knees and kiss the feet of your superior?" Emma knew this was where it was going, but it was still difficult taking orders from two girls that she had known her whole life. When Emma didn't move fast enough, she felt a hard slap across her cheek "I do not like repeating myself to lower people, so get moving" Emma was shocked by the slap to her face but slowly got to her knees. She bend forward and started kissing the shoes. "While you are down there, use your tongue to clean off the dirt on my shoes" After a few minutes, she was told to move on to Jennifers shoes. Jennifer even had her clean the soles of her shoes with her tongue. "Enough cleaning for now........ Get back up on your feet." Emma slowly rose to her feet and once again stood face to face with her tormentors.

"Since it is your birthday, I think it is only appropriate, that you show us your birthday suit right here." Jennifer said. Emma looked at the other teenage girl in disbelief. Once again she felt a slap to her face "Start stripping", but Emma did not move. "I think we have a problem Jennifer said as she pushed a button on her watch. "This is the Social Ranking Administry, what is your problem? a voice said from the watch" Jennifer talked into her watch "This is Jennifer Walker SR96 I'm standing with Emma Lewis SR62 who is refusing to strip" after a few seconds the voice said "I can see it is her first day, so I will only deduct 4 points, next punishment will be 10 points." Emma looked at her watch and turned pale as her SR status changed from 62 to 58. "well are you going to strip or are we going to lower your status even more?" Jennifer asked.

With tears running down her cheeks Emma started removing her clothes right there in the alley. Soon she was standing butt naked in front of two of her classmates, who were laughing at her while filming it all with their phones. "Now that we have you in your birthday suit, I would like you to sing a birthday song" Clair laughed. Slowly Emma started singing "Happy birthday to me.... Happy birthday to me". She had never felt so humiliated in her life and her two classmates were having the time of their lives. After she had finished her song she heard Claire say "I think that is enough for today..... You can get dressed but from now on you are not allowed to wear underwear and I want you to shave your pussy and keep it shaved at all times........ I had such fun time with you today, so I will add you to my favourites, that way I can always keep track of your location........ We will be having a lot more fun in the future". Then Claire and Jeniffer turned around and walked away, leaving a crying and naked Emma behind. Emma quickly got dressed and sprinted to her house.

In the safety of her room Emma started thinking about her life. It was only a few hours ago that she got her SR and her life had already gone down the drain. She had been humiliated and stripped naked by classmates and she was sure that from now on her beautiful looks and low SR score would be a curse.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)